What are we gonna do this weekend

Rainbow's POV

Did Rarity really just do that? I guess she doesn't know that I took 7 years of boxing before my dad died. Now that I'm talking about my family I think I should go see them. Back at home it's just my mom & Scootaloo. "So what are you all doing this weekend?" I asked Fluttershy & Pinkie.I already knew that Twi had nothing to do. "Well nothing really." Fluttershy said. "How do you feel about going to LA?" I said. " Los Angeles? Like where would we sleep? How long will we be there? I don't think it's a good idea." Fluttershy said. "Don't worry Fluttershy, I got this all under control." I said.

I looked over to see that Twi wasn't with us. "Hey has anyone seen Twilight?" asked Pinkie. Twilight then came running towards us. "Hey we were just talking about you." I said. "Heh, cool. Don't ask where I was, you don't want to know." Twi said. Ummm ok?

We went to 6th period. The longest 50 minutes of my life! Apparently learning about the history of Sacramento is really important. But Pinkie is in that class so I'm not all alone. Although she has been staring at this guy lately. He has brown curly hair, green eyes, dark but light skin, and a shirt with a grilled cheese sandwich on it.

"I've noticed that you've been looking at the guy in front us. What's his name?" I asked after class. "Cheese Sandwich." Pinkie said blushing a little. This guy must really like sandwiches. "I see. Now all we have to do is find out who Fluttershy is crushing on." I said. "How did you know I liked him?" Pinkie said. "It's kinda obvious." I said. Me & Pinkie both laughed after that.

We walked into our science class. Twi & Fluttershy were already here. I sat down in my seat and Pinkie sat down in the seat next to me. Octavia then walked up to us. She was waiting for her seat. Pinkie the realized that she was in her seat and said, "Oh I'll get up. Se ya Dashie!" Pinkie said then walked to her seat. Octavia sat down and let out a sigh. "You okay?" I asked. "I'm just tired. My roommate is always playing her music so I don't get enough sleep." she said. Octavia then put her head down on the table. Then I heard a snore. Holy crap she fell asleep!

The bell rang and Luna walked in. She wrote on the white board but I couldn't tell what she. When she walked away I saw that she wrote 'The Respiratory System'. "Yay! Respiratory system!" Soarin said with a little sarcasm. "BOY! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND SLAP YOU WITH THIS RULER!" Luna yelled. Wow, Luna is mean! I'm also pretty sure that Soarin shut up after that.

50 minutes later...

Did I really just spend a whole 50 minutes learning about how we breathe? I think I did. That felt even longer than the last class! Oh well on to 8th period.

On my way to 8th period I saw this couple sweet talking to each other. "If you two are gonna kiss can you go into the other room and do it." I said. The two looked at me and the kept doing what they were doing. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I then heard noises from back behind me. I turned to see that the two were in the middle of an makeout session. I turned and ran to my 8th period like nothing happend.

Another 50 minutes later...

Me & Twi usually tell each other how our rest of the day was. To be honest though, I wasn't listening to what Twi was saying. "So have you decided about LA yet?" I asked. I needed to know now if we were gonna go. I still need to call my mom and ask if it's ok. "I would like to go." Twi said. "So is that a yes?" I asked. "Yes." Twi said. "Yes! This is going to be awesome!" I yelled.