02 A Secret Relationship

OH GOSH!!! C'mon Fangirls let's go get him!!!

*AoT Opening Music Played*

Poor Levi... XD

LMAO!!!

[Note: Please don't get mad about this chapter... Levi is still "V" okay? I think you know what I mean]

Now let's go back to the story
__________________________________

Levi's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt someone's presence beside me. I snuggled closer to Petra's figure and used my arm to hug her.

I kissed her forehead and whispered to her ear.

"Hey wake up my princess"

"Hmpf..."

"Tch... Fine I'll go get Auruo to wake you up" I teased as I pretend to sound more seriously for her she complained.

Oh how I really loved her cuteness.

"No!!! Anyone But Not Him!!!"

"I'm just kidding... I'll never let that bastard to touch you not even a single scratch or else..."

"Or else what?"

"I'm going to kill him"

"Pshh... If you really can"

We finished up our morning chat as we decided to prepare ourselves and do our usual routine for an another day of stupidness.

Petra... She is the one who stole this stone heart of mine and I can only act differently towards her.

I loved her ever since I met her and I didn't expect that she did too. Because of that we entered this secret relationship.

We're just finding the right time to tell it to everyone.

Petra is the only person that I really wanted to be with... Not that Erwin's little kid.

Petra is more different than (Y/n) she understands me a lot and most importantly she can handle me.

(Y/n)? She is just a stupid brat who is a part of my unit that take any of my command without complaining in order to get my attention and stuttered like an idiot whenever she sees me.

I hate those kind of girls that acts like an innocent human creature just to flirt with a guy.

"Uh... Ca...Captain?"

Speaking of the Idiot Stutterer.

Can she really manage her self to do that in the entire time?

"Hmm?" I hummed in response and hold up my cup in my most comfortable way and I bring it through my lips to take a sip.

"I...Is th...there some...thing bo..bothering you Captain?!"

I really hate her for it even if she really cares about me. She doesn't sounds so pleasing.

It's annoying.

"It is non of your fucking business brat" I rudely remarked and everyone from the table kept their voices in.

I saw Petra how she gave an apologetic look to (Y/n) who looks like she was going to cry in any moment.

"Tch... Go get your asses on the field. You're all going to have a hand to hand combat training" I stoically informed as they all followed my order and make their way outside. I decided to stayed on my sit until I saw someone's figure.