17 The Canvas

Oh Mah Gash!!! This book of mine was finally went on so far!!!

Soon this will be completed and it's my first in a lifetime to accomplished a book

Tnx for your golden supports!!!

Anyways fluffiness is coming through again ^•^

__________ 2 Weeks Later __________

Hanji's POV

[Ghad I'm addicted to make her POV right now]

I was still curious and confused about the previous old book thingy that I saw over Levi's desk.

Is that a music box that shapes like a book? No, it can't be...

Yesterday I told Erwin that I saw Levi again standing in front of his window while sleeping like a shit.

Did he ever manage himself to do that?

Hah! He's crazier than I am!!!

So for now I'm here in the superiors office, sitting with my very comfortable chair while sketching down the figures of my babies in a piece of paper.

"Sawney!!! Bean!!! I missed my babies so much..." I cried out while clutching the paper to my chest as my tears bursted out from my eyes.

The door suddenly opened and a voice called out my name.

"Stop that bullshit Shitty Glasses or else the entire office will get to be flooded by your filthy tears"

I immediately stoped my dramatic effect for acting because of this SHORT GRUMPY STUFF who keeps dodging up my life!!!

I rolled my eyes and averted my gaze to the side with a mean scowl on my face.

"Psh... Stupid grumpy old virgin man" I mumbled to my self.

"I heard that. I can be so stupid as hell, but for your information I'm not yet old you shit, I'm younger than your bitchy ass and my virgin dick is much more better than your stupid giant asshole" He irritatedly insulted back and I stick tongue my out to him.

"Fuck you Shithead" He insisted while taking the seat across the table.

"Enough now kids you two are arguing again" Erwin beamed up and we both gave him a death glare.

"Fuck you too Eyebrows"

"Sorry Levi, but I much more preferred to fuck a woman than giving a ride on your dick"

I fall backward along with my chair as I laughed my ass off

Hah! That's intense!

"Tch..."

"I heard that you were sleeping while standing, huh! Levi?"

Boom that's it!!! Make him Erwin!!! Make him to admit his shit!!!

"Where the fuck did you hear that lame fucking thing?" Levi asked and Erwin quickly replied.

"From Hanji"

Levi shot me a traumatic death glare with his face like "I'm gonna fucking kill you". I gulped down and tried to remained my composure.

"You're such a fool for believing about that Smith, specially when it comes to that Shit Spec" Levi pointed out his middle finger towards me instead his index one.

Ugh... I can't win this.

"But you did it don't you?" Erwin interrupted by asking a question with a small smile on his lips.