03 Spring Break

[Warning: Strong And Violent Languages]

Levi's POV

"Levi No!!! Please Don't Leave Me!!!"

"I'm sorry... Don't worry I will be born again and we're going to be together again... I promise"

"But I Can't Lose You!!! Please Don't Do This To Me!!!"

"Always remember that Forbidden is the only Key... Just wait for me"

"I'll wait for you..."

"I Love You..."

"I Love You Too... Levi! Levi?!! No Levi Please!!! LEVI!!!"
__________________________________

"LEEEVIII!!!"

"Levi?!"

"Levi?!!"

"LEVI?!! WAKE UP!!!"

I felt like someone is shaking me so I quickly shot my eyes open and breathed so heavily while my sweat was uncontrollably dripping down my skin.

"Levi?! Are you all right?! You seems like you're having a-"

"A nightmare" I cut off her sentence and sat down on my bed then I looked up at Petra who had pathetic look on her face.

"Petra thanks for waking me up, but could you please just leave me alone for a while?" I uttered while brushing up my hair with my fingers.

"Okay fine if that's what you wanted. I'll be on the mess hall if you need me" Petra said before she left the room to gave me some space for a lone time. I started to recall the incident that happened in my dream or even a nightmare.

The strange lady that I saw before. What is she even doing in my dreams and why does she kept hunting me? She would always appear inside my mind in every unexpected times.

She call and cry out my name, but how does she know my name? And why the hell did I told her that I loved her?

Am I crazy or what?

What The Hell Is Happening To Me?!

I sighed and got up from my bed and fix it before I could fix my self too then after that I headed towards the mess hall as I encountered a few saluting cadets on my way.

Then someone bumped into me... Again.

"The Fuck Cadet?!" I growled as I look down upon the one's who bumped me.

It was her.

"Of all people why do I have to see you?!" She shifted on her place as she got up to faced me directly and gave me a sloppy salute.

"I... I'm so sorry again Captain!" She said while her head were hanging low and not daring to look me on my flaming eyes.

"(Y/n) before you could go away for a spring I wanted you to clean the entire mess hall alone... You heard me? Alone" I ordered with a venomous tone in my voice which causes the rest of the other cadets to shivered in fear.

"Ye... Yes Sir" She said quietly and looked up at me as I know that she felt down for what I rudely insisted to her.

"I don't need to demonstrate the things to you so go get your ass and start to scrubbed out the dirt from top to bottom" I remarked after I leave her along with the other cadets who's been watching us on the entire scene.

Hanji's POV

[A/n: Sorry if I can't let you to have your own POV yet cause I really have to do it due to the plot scenes that I needed to keep to make you feel curious]