18 Another Strange Expedition

[Beyond The Veil] By: Lindsey Stirling

I was doing this at the middle of the night and hoping that my mother won't came in to my room and beat my ass out

She has the power to grounded me 😫

#DearLeviDrawYourBladesAndHelpMyPoorAss 😙

Please pray for my soul...

Hahahah just kidding!

But please just do it so I can stay alive and continue this work to make you feel satisfied okay?!!

But honestly I really wanted to die [not seriously] due to a lot of problems in my life that I think I can't handle anymore

The world f*cking hates me, but I still didn't give a f*ck, but I'll swear to my self that I'm going to live instead of dying to accomplished my revenge!!!

Play the video when you saw this ★★★ at the middle of the story
__________________________________

6 Days Later.....

Armin's POV

It's weird...

It is so much weird that Eren and (Y/n) didn't talk to each other for at least a few days.

Is there something that they fought about?

"Hey Eren, why does you and (Y/n) didn't... You know having some conversations?" I reluctantly asked as we fill up our equipment.

"I did something so terrible to her that's why" He replied, not looking back at me.

"Oh... And what is it? It wasn't my intention to intrude, but maybe I can help you for it" I calmly suggested.

"..... I smooched her"

What?...

"Re... Really? So... You... You had a thing for... Her?" I stammered and he nodded in response.

So I guess I'm not the only one, I'm really not the only one since all of our male comrades had an affection for her.

*Sigh* this is going to be so hard.

(Y/n)'s POV

This is it...

It was our new turn again for another expedition and I should eventually go right now.

Harmonia can attack us in any moment when we get back beyond the walls, so I have a feeling that this is the time for me to do my duty to save my people.

This is also the time that I'll reveal my real self to them.

Only if she required for another duel, I knew that my father won't dodge up again to stop us.

So I think this an another strange expedition for them instead of us.

"We will now begin the 59th Expedition beyond the walls... Onward!!!"

We galloped our horse after we heard the Commander declared his usual assessment.

We split up again along with our actual group to our recent respective position.

Ever since our comrades died Commander Erwin decided to take Levi and Petra in his squad to guide our Titan shifter Eren, but me... He decided to put me temporarily in some other squad where Mikasa was been assigned.

I was just a rookie member of the Special Ops so they can replaced me to another squad whenever they want it if it is necessary since the Squad Levi was been wiped out.