"Some Facts And My Ending Note For This Book"

Dedicated to: Cristeng_PHIXO

I know that a lot of you are a little bit confused about some of the other situations, so here are some important facts that you should have known about this story and I obviously made up all of this. Remember... It's a fictional thing! 😎
__________________________________

Fact #1.) Reader-chan or you, but also known as Melodia and even Harmonia was a mortal Goddess in this story. She can live for almost "Forever", but she can be killed by slashing off her head or piercing her heart with a Jaded weapon.

Fact #2.) After Reader-chan found the 14 year old Levi at the underground she obviously fell in love into him causing her half wings to be fallen due to the new Levi was already a human.

Fact #3.) The old or past Levi was a great and famous sculptor in the Olympus or even in the entire world.

Fact #4.) Any weapon that was made up of a poisonous Jade can kill any mortal and immortal ones so easily.

Fact #5.) Zeus and Hades both can't have their own child.
Zeus was the first one who thought about having a child in a different way and Hades imitated it as well.

Fact #6.) Rivaille and Levi's soul are only one... It was actually a promised or a wish or it could also be a dream curse XD

Fact #7.) I was still wondering on how the humanity will achieve the freedom they desire and what's inside of Eren's basement. Since I heard that the Season 2 is coming in April 2016, I still decided to make my own way to end the story.

Fact #8.) The white feather that Levi kept since he was a kid is like a tracking device that's why you can easily found him anywhere. 😎

Fact #9.) Levi or Rivaille is an mortal one too and he can also live for "Eternity" without getting old, but he can die just exactly on how you are and Harmonia.

Fact #10.) Inspired by the picture on the cover and some certain mythical story books and movies and Lindsey Stirling's amazing musics. 💖

I really hope that all of you enjoy this. 🙏 this is the first time I accomplished and completed a book thanks to all of your supports that pushes me to have some motivation to continue and finished a book even once in my entire life. 😿

If some of you still have any questions, feel free to message me and I'm going to take a try to reply and answer it.

I hope you guys would take a look at my other books as well.

There are the books I planned to make:

Perfect Insanity (Boy X Yandere Reader)• though it's almost like a Shin X Reader (He's a main character from the Amnesia Memories) and I love him. 😍

•My Seven Days With Miracle (Angel Boy X Reader)• It was also like a Minael X Reader due to the male main character comes from the Otome Game called (My Angel Romance)

Household Troubles (Diabolik Lovers X Reader) It's a romantic comedy mode and I'm sure that you're gonna love this and laughed at this until your stomach hurts specially for those who are Dialovers!!!

Etc... Many story plans to come.

I love to play Otome Games, who does the same too?!

That's enoguh for today! See yah on my next books! I really love you guys thank you so much for supporting me and this book! 🙆😘 XoXo hugs and kisses, MahMah loves all of you!!!

BABOOOSH!!!

-MhaYeR
(MaYumi Ryhnne)
@Pride_Fool_Sinister