08 Confessions

I guess you already know what's going on in this chapter due to what the title says

Like what I said before some of you need some tissues if your a crybaby like me Hahah!!!

Actually I already know that I'm going to cry like an idiot later as I typed down the scene

We already know that he's going to reject you, but please still go on the story so you can feel the hot tension okay?

Look at the picture above because that's the exact image of his face when you confess your damn feelings to him

And you also might need Hanji XD
__________________________________

3 Weeks Later.....

(Y/n)'s POV

I gently brushed up my hair as I peacefully sat down on my bed while humming some soft tune when suddenly someone uncontrollably knocked on my door. I stood up and make my way to open it up.

I already know it was Hanji because she's the only that I knew who will do it.

As I opened a door I planned to greet her with a smile, but she swiftly hugged me tighter.

"Ha... Hanji?! What's wrong?! Why did you looked like a maniac again?!" I insisted and hug her back, but slowly pulled her inside my room to locked up the door.

Well she's totally got that maniac face like usual so it's not new to me.

She let go of the tight hug and held both of my shoulders with her firm hands as she look at me straightly yet creepily on the eyes. [Remember the scene when Hanji popped up her head in Eren's cell? Well that's exactly what she looks like]

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Wha... What?!"

"(Y/N)!!!"

"What is it?! You're scaring me Hanji!!!"

What's going on with her? I never seen her like this before.

"(Y/N) (L/N) YOU HAVE TO FREAKINGLY CONFESS YOUR DAMN FEELINGS TO LE-" She shouted, but I quickly cut her off and covered her mouth using my palm before she could ever dare to say the name.

"Quiet down Hanji! You promised me not to let the others knew about it" I whispered shouted to her then I let down my hand to freed up her mouth. She gasped and calm her self down before turning to grabbed both of my shoulders again.

"Even if we won't tell the others they already did know that you're having some sort of frickle frackle with Levi" She said and tried to keep her voice down. I frowned upon her words.

"Frickle Frackle? I didn't imagined him in that way" I complained and Hanji laughed nervously while scratching the back of her neck.

"Heheh sorry, but..... I'm freaking serious that you really have to confess to him right now, right this day and right this time because tomorrow is the expedition and it wasn't the one that we're getting used to, it is more difficult than before" Hanji exclaimed as she crossed her arms above her chest.

She's right tomorrow is an another day of expedition were the list of deaths are going to be unacceptable again.

"Hanji... I've been fighting for at least a few years by now so you don't have to get worried so much and today wasn't the right time for confessions... Maybe when the expedition is over" I insisted while fixing my bed.

"But (Y/n) you promised me that you'll going to confess to him before the expedition" She whined and I corrected her.

"I'm pretty sure that I told you it was after the expedition"