Please Read

I'm going to unfollow a lot of people, because I don't wanted the others think that I'm just following them so I can get a lot of followers.

Now please tell me if you wanted me to follow you or even become my friend.

Please don't hesitate to ask me because I will be glad to do your following favor.

For those who fully voted every chapters in this book please tell me that you're one of the person's who did it, because I really wanted to follow those people so I can return the favor.

Actually I was planning to create a clan where my very supportive and active readers could be my friends, but I think that'll be... Hard! So nah maybe I won't.

@iAmAnimeFreek is the first one who became my friend, she's so energetic and fun to talk with so she became my amazing friend in here and she was also making a "Levi X Reader" Fanfiction called (The Prince's Princess) now go get and check her out and her book while @MyLittleCherie is actually my friend in real life who also became my personal editor.

But... For those who wanted to join then... You can totally join us as well and you can be our friend.

HEY CHERIE HELP ME OUT HERE YOUR THE ONE WHO FORCED ME TO DO THIS...

Psh... Gotta get her.

My Pride Is Getting Low... I could almost murdered someone.