14 Strange Expedition

[Moonlight] By: Lindsey Stirling

Don't play the video yet...

So yah!!! things are getting more excited now...

Well I just got noticed that I made a lot of mistakes in this book, but I'm too lazy to fix all of that so I asked my dear friend if she could be my Co-Author which she totally accepted

So her job in here is to help me fix all the mistakes that I made which I didn't noticed before...

Please check her out:
@MyLittleCherie

She is so angelic as bitch and I am so evil as bitch so please be careful to her and me.

We are the best buds at all time!!! ^•^

Now let's go back to the story...
__________________________________

Levi's POV

When suddenly... The surface began to shaken until the large and thick black roots are covering the whole forest entrance.

"Wha... What the hell? How will we going to get in?" Hanji asked as the wind became so strong causing us to fall on the ground.

"Everybody get on your horses" Erwin ordered as we all quickly obliged. I noticed something strange on the roots, sharp thorns began to grow.

"I think they're not just an ordinary thorns..." I said and Armin shout out behind us.

"PLEASE DON'T GET NEAR AT IT!!! IT'S POISONOUS!!!"

Poisonous? Why did he know about it? Oh yeah I forgot he's a brainiac anyway.

"No it can't be..." Erwin said.

"Erwin what are we going to do now?!!" Mike exclaimed and Erwin starts to proclaim his another plan.

"Draw you blades we're going to cut off the roots that will block in our way!!!"

"No Commander!!! It's too dangerous!!!" Armin protested, not caring if he disobey his superiors orders.

"Erwin... Listen to that kid" I insisted. He nodded in agreement and think of an another plan.

Or maybe a plan to retreat.

"Are we going turn down the mission?" I questioned.

"No... Let's try to take this opportunity" He replied.

"But how? We don't even know what's happening in here. A lot of weird things are going on right now!" I protested and he shot me a glare as I did the same.

"WATCH OUT!!!

We heard a loud shout to us as we looked up and.....

Huh? Holy Mother Fucking Shit!!!

BOOOOOGSH!!!
(That's the sound of a f*cking monster crashed)

A large weird one eyed titan appeard and it almost squashed out our bodies. Luckily we got off so quickly before that stupid thing could ever do it.

"What kind of Titan is that?!" Mike asked as we fell off the ground.

"An abnormal for sure..." Hanji replied.

"No... It's... It's a Cy... Cyclops!" Armin interrupted. I lightly gasped and stare up to it.

What's going on?...

(Y/n)'s POV

Oh no... This can't be done.

"Harmonia you're fighting me back again!!!" I shouted out making a loud echo throughout the field. Then I heard a mischievous laugh coming out of the sky.