04 Legends Of The History

Levi's POV

"I never expect that a sensitive girl like her would be able to fall for a certain guy like you..."

"You didn't care even if she cares a lot about you ever since she joined the Scouting Legion? I think she's the only one who understands you and mostly the one who can take your orders without complaining..."

"(Y/n) is a very good person and soldier who really had a high determination and motivation to inspire a lot of people by doing an impossible thing ever!!! We all know that she's not that strong to fight for humanity and she is really too sensitive!!! But because of her confidence and kind hearted soul she even pledge to her self to help and offer her heart for humanity and you'll just gonna treat her like a mess just because she annoyed you with a very low reason?!!"

"You should respect a very respective person too"
__________________________________

I sat on my desk's chair and rest down both of my elbows on the table and intertwining my fingers while staring directly on the floor as I having a deep thoughts about their words kept repeating inside my head.

I guess they were right. I treated her so much in a wrong way and I guess I also have to apologize.

I stood up and make my way outside. I decided to headed towards the mess hall to find her as when as I reached the hall I heard a both familiar voice at the background so I quickly hide on the side and eavesdrop on their conversation.

I knew it was (Y/n) and Hanji's voice.

"(Y/n) you don't have to do this!!! Look at you you're hands are terrible they weren't look so pretty anymore!!!"

"It's okay Hanji don't worry about it in fact I was really having a good time while cleaning"

"Nah... I know you're just doing that to impress Levi"

"Uh... Maybe"

"Oooh little (Y/n) is blushing so madly, but you really don't have to do this it's already spring break so you should be spending your free time by having some fun. You can just called me if Shortie gave you a chore and I'm here to beat him up"

"You're right, but it is also my fault to always bumped into him so I have to receive and accept my punishment though"

"It's because you loved him"

"Hanji it's not like that okay? He's my superior and I know that he'll never had an intention to love me back"

"Okay fine but don't take too much of your self or else you're going to end up with collapsing on the floor and I don't want that to happen okay?"

"Ahahah Yes Mommy!!!"

"That's my girl... You sure not coming?"

"Yeah... I'll better stay in here"

"Okay see you then!!! Take care!!!"

I peeked inside and saw them hugging each other while saying their farewells. After that Hanji left and (Y/n) proceed to clean up again so I take that chance to pretend that I didn't hear anything and walked in beside her.

"Oh Ca... Captain Le... Levi?!" She stuttered again after seeing my presence as I grabbed the broom out of her hands while her expression turns into a surprising one and shivered in fear by my sudden action.

"Ca... Captain I'm so... sorry if I didn't let you to be satisfied on my work..... I'm really so-"

"I'm sorry" I cut off her sentence as she curiously looked up at me and stared deeply in my eyes.