10 Choices

So there are a lot of mistakes going on with this book

The chapters are rumbling, but don't worry I already fix it

I just need some favor guys!!! T___T

Did the Chapter 01 was still visible? Because there's a large conflict that happened

And it's been emptied again even if I didn't deleted it

Please comment down below if it was or wasn't visible and if not I'm going to fix it as soon as possible

By the way I changed a bit the actual scenery of the actual expedition

(Y/n)'S POV

We make our way to our own directions as I get along with my elite squad which is the Special Ops.

I admitted that I felt so much pain inside my heart right now for seeing my one and only love was loving someone instead of me, but for now I have to focus like what Hanji ordered me to do.

"NO!!! STAY ALIVE!!!"

"(Y/n) please stay alive! I'm begging you! I don't want to lose you"

I'll try my best to stay alive for you Hanji.

You're the only person that understands me and I love you as my dear best friend. I hope you wont get so much crazy if I failed.

I could die in any moment.

I can live in eternity, but I'm still a mortal one along with the old Levi that I've been through before.

Without my real weapon I can't make it alive.

"6 meter class aberrant titan is coming right away!" Auruo shouted as the frog like Titan was really coming to our way, but someone already took care of it so we can proceed towards the center part of the forest.

Black smokes were everywhere and a single green smoke was visible.

It was Commander Erwin who fired it.

Levi ordered Eren to do the same as he obliged and he brings out his powder gun and shoots the same color as the others.

I wonder if there's any of my comrades died already.

I hope not...

As we got the information about the right flank Recon was been destroyed. I've got worried about it since Armin and my other friends are there.

Eren's POV

After I fire out some smoke. I noticed the absentmindedness of (Y/n). She's been acting so weird since early morning and she's not in her usual self.

I think she does took the weird sickness state of Captain Levi.

Is there any problem why she looks so... Awful? Yeah she definitely described as a desperate one right now.

Where's the very jolly girl of the Survey Corps. According to Captain Levi, (Y/n) even got the second rank of being an enthusiastic brat as Major Hanji got the first rank.

But both of those crazy women argued about something that involves about (Y/n) herself.

I'll figure it out later.

But now I have to focus on our mission.

The Titan was coming in our way soon.

"Where going to enter the inner central of the forest, Now all of us should seriously do the job!" Levi declared and all of us agreed, but (Y/n) stayed quiet for he whole time.