23 Battle Of The Greatest

[Round Table] By: Lindsey Stirling

Play it when you saw this ★★★ in any part of the story

Look at the picture above⬆I just got that in Google images when I searched for an "Warrior Angel/Goddess" it actually does had a similarity in this story due to what the image looked like 😏 Don't forget to notice the big dead hand in the background it's like a Titans hand 🙆 Just assumed that the girl in there was YOU!
__________________________________

Levi's POV

I frowned once I landed my eyes on her.

That Fucking Bitch.

"Don't ever dare to do anything to him Harmonia or else you're going to regret it!" Melodia demanded as I averted my attention to them.

"Hmm... He's still handsome isn't he? Just exactly what he was before, but sadly I think I should kill him..... Again!" Harmonia insisted and laughed out loud at the end of her sentence.

Go and try to kill me and I won't hesitate to beat your fucking ass you fucking bitch even if I'm tied down in here as fuck!

"It's better if you should kill yourself rather than him" Melodia madly insisted earning a malicious smirk on that bastard.

"Oh really?! I don't wanted to kill myself, but you can kill me... Only one if you can. Show me how great you are!" That bitch rival of her demanded as she swiftly gestured her hands and formed some red fireballs again.

"No... I don't want to kill anybody with my own hands. It's better if you die in your own power along with your devotees" Melodia held her violin properly on her shoulder once again, but she stayed still to continue her sentence.

"But I'm here and I will help you for it"

★★★

I think I should verify the scenery again since I'm only able to watch them and I have nothing to do with it even if I tried and give all of my strength to pull my self out of this roots.

Harmonia throws out the red fireballs on her hands towards her enemy as Melodia uses her tune again to shield up her self in every attack that Harmonia gave into her.

"Come on... Can't you just die?! You're such a disturbance!" Harmonia growled as Melodia took the opportunity to fight back whenever she makes a high beat sound that echoes back to her rival.

Harmonia stops to throw out her stupid fireballs at her as she clearly analyze the situation for her to make her own better strategies.

I'm determinedly admitted that I can read her own actions due to what she acts okay?!

"Pssst... Levi! Hey Levi!"

"Not now Shitty Glasses!" I ignored Hanji's sudden call as I proceed to focused and studied for what will be their fighting actions would be.

Harmonia looked over at my direction and smirks when she landed her eyes on me. Just the look in her eyes could easily told me that she had a very great plan in her own..... Which I am involved.

Harmonia secretly build up an ugly creature behind Melodia who had no idea that there's something approaching her behind her back as she kept defending her front self to her rival.

"OGRES... GET HER!!!"

Melodia suddenly stopped by her tracks when she realized that Harmonia wasn't really into their fight.

"Huh?! Ah... Ahhh! Le... Let Me Go!" Melodia whimpered as she accidentally dropped off her violin on the ground along with her bow when those ogres caught her and firmly held her arms.