20 The Legendary Past

[Master Of Tides] By: Lindsey Stirling
(Note: This time the monsterific sounds on the video was included)

Play it when you saw this ★★★ at the middle of the story

Oh Gosh!!! I only needed 5 chapters to work on and finally this book would be completed
__________________________________

Levi's POV

As soon as she completely opened it a beam of a dark light shot straight up to the sky.

"No... NO PANDORA!!!"

Melodia protested and that stupid rival bastard of her starts to laughed devilishly

Fuck what was that for? It sounds more annoying than Shitty Glasses.

"Look Harmonia is laughing like she just got the best fuck in her life" I bluntly insisted and Hanji starts to laugh her ass off again.

"Pffft... Nice one Shortie! You're absolutely right!"

"Everyone this is a serious situation so we have to focus properly" Erwin demanded.

"But... What does this situation related to our problem?" Petra confusedly asked and Erwin replied seriously.

"I'm pretty sure that we will find the answer soon..."

The beam of light was still glistening through the sky of Olympus and no doesn't know how will it turned out, but obviously it can cause a deep trouble.

A men with denim hood silently ran towards his lover who's weakly gaining her composure for her to be able to fight back.

"Malodia are you alright? Here... I got the thing that you needed to fought her"

He handed her the golden violin as Harmonia started to chant a very confusing words towards the beam of light causing it to build up and release a multiple types of fucking monsters on the ground.

"Finally the whole world is mine!!!"

Harmonia exclaimed as she didn't notice the other presence behind her.

"Not yet Harmonia... You have to walk through my grave before you could ever do it"

"Oh Really?! Fine if you just wanted a fight..... Then I'll Give It To You!!! Goblins Destroy Her!!!"

Harmonia ordered her ugly pets to attack her rival and Melodia exactly know what to do.

★★★

Hanji's POV

[It's her turn again]

Woah... This is so intense!!!

It is so amazing to watch a war between Gods, but at the same time I felt a little bit curious for what the heck are we doing in here at the overly aged past.

Maybe this is where we can really get all of the answers, but for now we have to be patient and watch out the entire scene.

Argh... I wished I brought some popcorn for myself!

So... After Harmonia ordered her baby beasts to destroy the ultimate hero of all times instead of fighting her personally, she just proceed to work on her monster building up session with the dark beam of light.

Pandora was still out of her self and she didn't even move a single inch on her place while Mr. Denim Hoodie guy was busily knocking out the other beasts with his... Woah!!! What's that?!!

His extreme gorgeous weapon was a silver handle sword with a blue laser cut rather than a metal blade.

Amazing!!! I'm drooling now.....