13 Mysterious Signs

[Elements] By: Lindsey Stirling

Don't play the video yet... Again

Does anybody check out my shout out for my new book?

I swear to my self that I'm going to upload it when I already reach the 20th chapter in this story.
__________________________________

2 Days Later.....

Armin's POV

Today Commander Erwin ordered us to come for an another meeting, he declared about our upcoming expedition tomorrow.

Honestly we're all surprised about it. After all we lost a lot of comrades we still have to fight again as soon as possible without an actual long preparations. We don't even had an opportunity to disobey it for it was a strictly decision from our higher superior.

"Tomorrow we're all going to fight again even if it costs our lives... My Squad along with Captain Levi and Petra will guard up Eren Jaeger....."

Everyone, but not me are focusing on what the Commander was saying.

I was thinking about something deep again...

It wasn't about the expedition, but the strange thing that I discovered yesterday.

__________ FlashBack __________

Captain Levi ordered me to take the turn of cleaning his office, which he literally entrusted me to touch his stuff only by cleaning it.

I was done cleaning everything around his dazzling office except for his desk. Where all I know the most important things of him was there.

I carefully yet nervously clean it  when suddenly I caught a figure of a... Book.

As for my obsession about books. I forgot the whole thing about the rules for not peeking through his belongings, but my curiosity kick me in so I pick up the book and observe it.

I read the swirling font letters on the old brown leather, but based for what I read was sending me a goosebumps through my spine.

The Wing's Chronicle...

Eh... What does a book like this is doing on his desk. Does Captain Levi interested about legendary things?

I tried to open up the cover, but it seems likes it's more firmly than the others things.

"What the..."

I was interrupted by the sounds of footsteps coming towards the room. I quickly assured my self to act normal like there's nothing such a thing that happened.

I pretend to hardly scrub the edge of his desk as my sweat keeps rolling down my face.

"Good work Arlert"

Oh so you thought...

__________ End Of FlashBack __________

"Armin? Armin?! ARMIN?!!"

I was interrupted by the voice of Mikasa who's calling out my name causing me to bring my self back in reality.

"Uh... Wha... What is it?!" I accidentally raised my voice making everyone stares directly at me.

"Its looks like you're out of your self huh, Cadet Arlert?!" Commander Erwin said and I truthfully get so embarrassed.

They proceed on their discussion as I bite down my lower lip and ignore everything around me and bowed down my head lowly.