05 The Wing's Chronicle

[Child Of Light] By: Lindsey Stirling

It was an instrumental song of her original one called "Shatter Me" ft. Lzzy Hale of Halestorm

Please don't play the video yet... But please play it when you saw this three twinkling stars ★★★ again...

Let your imagination grew while listening to it...

Fluffiness is coming through!!!

Reload Your Shotguns Baybeh!!! Cause this is where the exciting and funny part is coming!!! ^___^

_________3 Weeks Later_________

Eren's POV

It's been a few weeks since our break had started and now we're back in here again.

Actually I just spend my time on exploring around the town with Mikasa and Armin and it really is nice to be around with them like always.

We even joined the spring festival and it was so much fun, but after a weeks of bonding we should all probably go back again in the HQ to do our usual trainings and discussions about the upcoming expeditions and when we all came back everything it seems so weird.

Specially for Captain Levi who really is acting so..... Weird? Yeah weird. We didn't expect that from him.

He doesn't turned into a crazy one like Major Hanji, but he would always going to have a very deep thoughts and because of that we're enable to talk to him normally.

Like this...

__________ 3 Days Ago __________

We are all in the dining area to have some dinner, I sat down on my actual seat along with the Special Ops Squad and Captain Levi.

As everyone was chatting around I just noticed that the talkative Levi Heichou would just stayed quiet on his place and stared at nowhere like he was having his own world inside his mind.

Which he literally having some deep thoughts about... Who knows what?

"Uh... Captain is there anything bothering you? You seems like you aren't in your self today" I asked, but he didn't move an inch instead he just replied nonchalantly.

But what we heard next from him is making us to spit all the remaining foods out of our mouth and collapsed on the floor.

"My dick is totally fine Jaeger it's still on its own respective size"

See? He is out of character! I'm not even asking if his dick is fine and how big it was!!!

So I tried another one because it's really funny even if I know that I could receive a punishment lately.

I'll just play along...

"Uhhh... Look Captain! Major Hanji wants to see you and she's going to approach you!"

"I'll fuck her later"

Gadammit he's being so disgusting.

_______ Back To Present _______

I sighed and went to find Mikasa in her room at the girls dormitory which it is really awkward for me to come on, but I have to or else she's going to kick my ass off.

"Hey Mikasa Open Up!!!" I called out, but no one answers instead one of my dear friends, Christa came over me.

"Eren! She's not there..."