25 The Freedom We Deserve

😮😣😭 Honestly I really cried out in joyfulness for all of your lovely supports for me and this book of mine!!!

😩😫😥 I thought no Senpai(s) could never notice my works.

(Damn that Yandere Simulator)

😘 I really do love you guys!

How much do I need to tell to all of you that I really do loved you?!

Ghad... I sounds so creepy!!!

If you really enjoyed this book, feel free to share it or recommend this to anybody!
__________________________________

Levi's POV

She crossed her arms when I raised my sword with my hand and glared deeply at her inner soul with a pure madness in my eyes as I aimed to slashed her apart when suddenly...

"Levi..." There was a hand who gripped my wrist to prevent me from doing the thing that I should probably doing right now.

I gritted my teeth as I averted my gaze to the side seeing Melodia was the one who's preventing me. She wear a worried expression as she tried to convince me by staring right directly to my eyes.

"It wasn't our intention to kill her with our own hands right?" She protested by my persistence of killing our mortal enemy.

I frowned and gripped on the handle of my sword as aimed at Harmonia once again, but Melodia stopped me again by gripping my wrist more tighter with both of her hands.

"Levi could you please... Just let her be?! She's a person like us too and it'll be sinful for you to kill her!" She protested again.

"Who the hell told you that she was a person?! She's a fucking beast for hell's sake!" I complained as I gave up and lowered my sword to my side.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and lightly panted as I give my best to calm down for me to prevent myself for beating the shit out of that asshole.

She's a terrible pain for all of us and she deserves to die right now.

"Levi?"

"Melodia... Can't you see?! She's our very mortal enemy. She even killed a lot of innocent creatures and assumes that world belongs to her. She... She even... killed me. She take me away from you for a very long time and I won't forgive her to it" I blurted out and I felt my heart clutched as I remember those previous events that still wasn't resolve until now.

"Le...vi?"

(Y/n)'s POV

Why does he saying those words? Aren't he supposed to say those words if he was...

"Please... Please forgive me!" My thoughts were been cut off when Harmonia starts to crawl in front of me.

"Please I'm begging you to forgive me... I swear... I swear I'm going to change myself, I'll be a good one for sure just... Just please forgive me!" She cried out while cuddling my leg and I frowned in confusion.

Harmonia wasn't a type of thing that will give up so easily specially when she was craving for something she wanted to claimed by her own, but... Maybe I should give her chance.

I held her and gently pulled her hand to summoned her for getting up. As we faced and stared to each other, I gave her a gentle smile as I lightly nodded.

"Don't worry I forgive you, just do what you pledge to me and for all of us" I insisted.

"Yes... Yes I will!" She exclaimed and suddenly hugged me. I flinch up a bit because of her sudden action, but I hugged her back.