12 Letting Go

Oh Gosh!!! Look at that picture above...

He's so freaking Fabulous!!!

I wanted to kill him for it Argh!!!

STAP MHE!!!

STAAAP MHEEE!!!

Yeah enough now let's go to the storieee~ and tissues might be needed again

Levi's POV

I gasped when I woke up. I saw my self laying down to my bed as my sweat drip down my face.

Luckily I didn't woke up into someone's filthy bed.

I used my arm to wiped out the sweats off of my forehead as I got up from my bed and fix it before I could go to my office again.

"Levi I brought you some tea" Petra said while putting up the tray over my desk.

"Thank you Petra..." I boredly insisted. I saw a frown on her face, but I gave her a questioning look.

"What?"

"It seems like your not your self today" She replied then my lips curved into a smirk.

"Tsk... What the heck do you mean?"

"Supposedly you should be worrying by now. Our comrades died and (Y/n) was been majorly injured!" She complained as I took a sip of the tea she made.

"So?"

"Levi? How could you?! (Y/n) saves my life and you'll just going to ignore her state right now? You know if she wasn't there maybe I'm not here in front of you!!!" She angrily shouted as well as I do the same to her, not caring if someone will here us outside the room.

"And What The Fuck You Wanted Me To Do?!! Cry Like A Bastard?!! There's Nothing We Could Bring Them Back!!!..... There's no one who can bring them back" I lowered my voice at the last part of my sentence. Teas were threatening to come out.

"S...sorry" She quietly apologized.

"I thought you understand anything and everything about me..." I said before I leave her and walk out of my office.

"Levi!" Erwin called out from behind me.

"What?" I asked nonchalantly without looking back at him.

"Please go to the infirmary and convince Hanji to take some rest, she's been staying for the whole day beside her friend and I'm also worrying for her as well" He gloomily uttered.

"Why don't you do it by yourself?" I irritatedly stated along with an annoyed expression to my face.

"I already did even Mike and Moblit did the same, but she didn't obey, she will persist to do what she wants and I think your the one who can convince her" Erwin sighed then I look back at him.

"Tsk... Fine I'll do it"

I walk down towards the infirmary and didn't hesitate to opened the door without knocking and there she is, crying silently beside her unconscious friend.

"Oi Shitty Glasses get your ass out of here and try to take some rest, you looked more shitty than usual" I monotonously insisted while leaning my back on the wall and crossing my arms above my chest.

"Shut up Ravioli! You didn't know how to feel like being desperate and afraid to lose someone!" She complained.

"Your the one who should shut the fuck up. I already did know what if feels you shit. Just go get some rest!" I demanded to her.