09 Expedition

The first scene in this chapter with Hanji was just the incident that is happening to her while you were confessing your damn feelings to the poker face Captain!!!

Hanji's POV

[Actually I felt more happier when some of you are really glad that I make a Hanji POV that any other author's didn't, It was just my hobby to make a crazy lines so I used her]

"Squad Leader Hanji!!! Please don't stabbed that to me!!!" Eren complained as I raised up the serum in my hand and aim to stabbed it to him.

"Relax Eren this would be more easier if I did this! BWAHAHAHAH!!!" I said and laughed out like a devil with a huge creepy grin on my dear face.

Erwin finally assigned me to make a serum to calm Eren's tits whenever he's on his fabulous Titan form and here it is...

I tied him down BWAHAHAHAH!!!

"NO!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT IN THAT WAY!!!"

"Easy... Peasy..... Aaaaand-"

"Squad Leader Hanji!!!" I was ready to stabbed him with the injection until someone interrupted my perfect fit.

"AAARGH!!! I'm So Close!!! Damn It Moblit!!!"

Can they please just let me to stabbed him so freely?!

Levi's POV

After I finished off my stupid paperwork I decided to retired to my bed , but still... I can't find a better sleep due to the incident that happened earlier it really affects me.

She bravely confessed her feelings to me yet I hurt her.

I rejected her...

Now she already knows about my hidden relationship with Petra and I bet that she's crying her ass out by now.

I don't know, but I felt a bit sorry for her when specially I gave her a false hope by attaching my lips to her.

I didn't expect that she would take it in the wrong way and maybe it is also my fault for doing it so lovingly to her.

Dammit...

I got up from my bed and make my way outside to get some tea in the mess hall.

Everyone was in their own respective rooms so it basically means that I was walking down the dark corridor alone. I saw a beam of light under the someone's door so I decided to headed into it and scold whoever it is inside that room for breaking the curfew rule.

Tomorrow is an another day of expedition so everyone needs some better rest including me and sadly I can't do it, but I'm strong enough to handle my self.

I leaned my ear closer to the door as I heard a muffled and sobbing sounds and I just realize that I was in front of (Y/n)'s door.

Does she cried for the whole day? I guess I really hurt her feelings.

Maybe I should confront her.

Or maybe not... I think I should need to gave her some space.

"I'm sorry....." I whispered then I kissed my hand and placed it to her door.

I think of her as an annoying brat before, but now I think of her as the opposite way..... Which is respectful.

She is brave enough to confess her feelings to me and yet she considered my answer without complaining, but she even tried her best to hold back the painful beat of her heart and cry in her own.

She's been so really nice to me and in return I terribly hurt her feelings.

I'm really sorry (Y/n) because someone is already owned my heart.