Kyro - Part 26

Kyro – Part 26

Man was so rarsclart bored like. All the yout’s were sleeping, so man was just chilling. The TV weren’t even working; there was no food in the yard, not even bread. I called my dad, he answered.

“Kyro?”

“Dad wagwarn like? Mans at yard eating crumbs and dust don’t you know how to shop!” I cussed, he laughed.

“I’ll be home in a bit; I’ve got you something nice!”

“Just bring me the food. Shit. Got me feeling all… all starvationed and shit” I kissed my teeth.

“That’s not even a word.”

“Are you a dictionary?” He laughed.

“Bye Kyro.”

“Bye.” I paused.

….

“Hang up then!” He said, I cringed and hanged up the phone. Eurgh man, some next ‘you hang up!’ , ‘no you hang up!’ shit with my Dad.

“Allow it!” I whispered. I heard a whining noise. I went upstairs and peeked in the room.  Nevaeh was awake. I smiled and went in to pick her up. She cuddled me as I done so. “You’re stopping me from drawing the gyaldem you know! No one’s going to want me cos I’ve got three yout’s” she gurgled. I hadn’t seen Jahmiah in quite a while. I put Nevaeh down and let her play then called Imani. She picked up straight away…

“Hey” She said calmly. I was shocked like I thought she was still mad at me from that time when I kicked her out the yard.

“You alright” I asked

“Yeah you”

“Yeah… What you doing?”

“Nothing…”

“Oh well I’m dying of star-“She cut me off

“Kyro can I come over?”

“Um yeah of course”

“Okay” she sounded relieved “I’ll be there soon”

“Ite” I hung up. Soon my dad was home with the food and Tarelle had woken up and was playing with Nevaeh. “Imani’s meant to be coming” My Dad nodded.

“You lot gonna beat?” He asked so casually. I made some high pitched sound from the shock and horror I had received from that comment.

“DAD! What the fuck!?” He shrugged. I cringed and went to walk upstairs but the door knocked. I opened it.

 Oh.

My.

Days.

Imani looked… I can’t even describe it. SHE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. She was wearing a tight jumpsuit with sandals; she had died her hair dark and had a middle parting. She was literally glowing. I continued to gawp.  She sighed.

“Can you stop staring at my breast Kyro!” She came in and brushed past me. My eyes bulged and glued to her bum as she walked past. Even my Dad looked at her as she walked in. I could tell she was getting uncomfortable.

“Let’s go up to my room” I said she nodded and went up. I looked at her bum as she was going up. “Rah” I muttered. We got up there and sat in silence for a while. I was just thinking; I have a baby with this girl. “So you not mad at me from the other day?” She rubbed her arm and shook her head.

“Nah” She whispered, with a small smile.

“Give me a hug then” I grinned. She fell into my arms and I held her tight.

“I’m sorry” She said into my chest

“For what?” I asked, she mumbled something. As we parted her lips brushed against mine. Next thing you know we were lipsing. I pushed her back onto the bed I climbed on top of her.

“Your Dad’s downstairs” She panicked

“Baby?” I whispered.

“Yeah?”

“Don’t worry, I love you” She blushed like mad. Then we did it. Quite, slow, and romantic, and this time I didn’t tell her to leave because I wanted her to stay with me.

*Imani*

I woke up the next morning with a firm grip around my waist. I turned around to face him.

“I love you” I said as I kissed his lips. A smile suddenly crept on his face, his eyes opened then glistened.

“I love you too.”

“No more of this bullshit please Kyro I need you” I sniffed

“No more I promise. You had me from the day I met you Imani, I need you.  You proved to me I do need a wifey and you have my child you mean so much to me.” He held me tight. Tears streamed from my eyes. He smiled “Imani you pussyhole man up!” I laughed

“Fuck you. Oh my gosh where’s you dad?”

“Don’t worry he left yesterday night it’s just me and you” he winked then pulled me on top of him. Still the same old horny Kyro.

Sorry for the wait guys but here you go. xxx