Kyro - Part 15

Kyro - part 15

It was freezing outside. I had on my puffa jacket with a black hoody underneath, black baggy jeans, and my black and white high-top air forces. I put in my ear studs and ting, and got my money and all dem tings deh. Then I left cah I was picking Marcelllyy up from her yard init. I sent her a text to let her know I was on my way.

To Marcella

Mi deh pon road, soon come.

I sent that and then made my way to the bus stop. I was just sitting there staring at some next African woman's back off when my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and looked; Marcella had sent me a text. I read it and laughed.

From Marcella:

Ye mon! Mi jus ah fix up mi hair, ya si mi!

I shook my head, smiling and put my phone back away. She's turned me even sillier than I was before. One mixed raced woman came to the bus stop also, making it four people at the bus stop, me, her, and the African woman with the nuts backoff...oh shame. That's three. She looked about in her early twenties; she was holding a little girl and she had bare bags in her hand. So me being a gentleman offered help init.

"Would you like me to hold some of your bags for you?" I asked politely.

"Erm, no can you hold her for me please" She said, talking about her baby.

"Erm..." I said uneasily. Ever way she shoved her dodgy yute in my arms. Ite, she wasn't dodgy actually. She was really pretty and cute. She looked like her mum. "How old is she" I asked

"10 months"

"Why aint she walking yet then" I said peering at her short stubby legs. Then I clocked shit im going to have one these soon.

"Babies don't walk this early you mug" she laughed,

"Ohhh" I laughed too. The bus came; I held her yute whilst she walked on the bus with her bags. I went to tap my oyster but the bus driver smiled and shook his head.

"It's alright, it's nice to see you've stuck with your baby mum" he said nodding at the chick

"Oh she's-"I just shook my head and walked off. She put her bags in that bag thing

"My cars in the fucking garage init" she said, and then kissed her teeth. She was peng you know, if she was younger and didn't have a yute. I would tap dat. we went and sat down, and just started talking. Her yute was sitting on my lap.

"You seem good with children" she smiled

"Safe...im expecting init" she raised her eyebrow.

"How old are you?"

"16...my baby mum's 15...turning 16 in a few weeks" she nodded

"Baby mum? you not with her?"

"Nah...We didn't work out. She's got a man now anyway"

"Hmm"

"What do you mean hmm?"

"You're a lil fuck, what's your name" she laughed

"Kyro, you?"

"Vanessa"

"You got a man?" she laughed

"No."

"Do you like younger boys?"

"You've got no chance." I sighed, she laughed again.

"Oh shit this is my stop" she pressed the button, and then got up also. I carried her yute off the bus for her; she thanked me and took her of me.

"Thanks" she gave me a brief hug, and then walked off. I walked to Marcelllyy's yard. I went to knock on the door, and before my fist even touched the door it swung open. My eyes widened, what the fuck was Jackie Chan doing at her yard?!?!