Kyro - Part 18

Kyro - Part 18

"Kyro...Kyro...KYRO!" With a sudden jolt I awoke. I snapped my eyes open, breathing heavily. I looked around, I was in my bedroom lying on my bed on my back and Marcella was on top of me shaking me awake. I groaned and clung onto the back of her top.

"Oh my days...I just had the worst nightmare. You and your dad were here and-"I looked to my left and all her bags were on the floor in my room. I screamed. "Ahhhh" I pushed her off me, and quickly got off the bed. "It weren't a fucking dream" I mumbled, I heard Marcella laugh.

"Of course it wasn't a dream..." I looked at her. "Im pregnant Kyro...with twins" I winced, those words ringing around my head again. I stared at her...my emotions building up. I thought I would of switched but I did the least expected...tears started spilling down my face...I started crying.

"You lied" I croaked, she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Baby... come"

"No!" I shouted wiping the tears that were streaming down my face

"Why would you do that Marcella? I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU AND YOU LIED TO ME!"

"I DONE IT FOR US" She screamed, I stared at her.

"What the fuck are you talking about...?" I said in a low tone

"You didn't love me" She sniffed "You wouldn't tell me"

"I TOLD YOU, I FUCKING TOLD YOU I HAD STRONG FEELINGS FOR YOU! WAS THAT NOT ENOUGH" I punched the wall hard in anger. I saw her wince. "Giving me a bab- giving me BABIES aint gonna change how I feel about you Marcella" Tears welled up in her eyes. I sighed. "Abort them...I aint ready for no more yutes man im only sixteen"

"No." she said,

"What?" I thought I miss heard her.

"Im not aborting them, there just as much my babies as they are yours. Im keeping them, no fucking way am I killing MY BABIES!" I sat on the bed and rested my head in my hands

"Be like the typical black boy, just duck out after a girl tells you she's pregnant with your child" She kissed her teeth and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, she aired me and carried on picking up all her bags. "Where are you going?" I repeated.

"Well you don't want me here, so on the street I suppose" She mumbled.

"Fuck sake" I groaned. "Stay" I sighed; she instantly dropped her bags and came and sat next to me bawling, telling me how sorry she was and she done it because she loves me too much. I just let her hug me

"Im sorry" She howled into my chest.

"Marcella...shut up" I mumbled

"You hate me now don't you?"

"I don't hate you"

"Then what?"

"I just dislike you at the moment." She nodded

"Im sorry"

I wiped away the tears that were not even falling, STREAMING down my face. What got to me the most was the feeling that someone had just stabbed me in my chest. "Why does this shit always happen to me" She looked up at me. "Three fucking yutes...and im only fucking 16, I've got more children than my dad!" I clenched my fists. "You know what fuck it" I pushed her off me and started gathering up her stuff

"Kyro what are you doing" She cried.

"Get the fuck out my yard" I said calmly, she stared and me and didn't move. "I SAID GET OUT MY YARD" I was so fucking angry. She still didn't move. "YOU'VE FUCKED UP MY LIFE GET THE FUCK OUT MY YARD" I shouted at her. Still. No movement. I dashed all her bags down the stairs; I started dragging her out by her hair. She screamed as I pulled her down out the room dragging her along the floor. Then the front door opened. My dad came in; he looked at me then widened his eyes.