Kyro - Part 24

Kyro - Part 24

I peered over at Nevaeh who had just fallen asleep in her Moses basket. Like a teef, I crept out of the room...stepping like I was avoiding squeaky rubber ducks. I went downstairs and shut the front room door. Devontae was sitting in the chair holding Tarelle.

"Every girl is a sket" I screwed "All the girls I dealt with. SKETS. Imani? SKET. Marcella? SKET!" I slapped my hand over my mouth and looked at Tarelle, luckily I hadn't woke him up.

"Alie blad" Devontae said,

"Ssh man" He grinned and nodded.

"Man think I can be a Dad uno" He said looking at Tarelle. I shook my head.

"No. No! Do not become a Dad until your 50 fam. Listen to my words of wisdom" I was so stressed. "Ay have I got any bald patches?" I asked Devontae, he creased.

"Nah man" I put my cigarette out and belled her up.

"Hello who is this?" She answered

"DONT FUCK ABOUT MARCELLA!" I yelled, I couldn't even be calm. I was so pissed. "Come and get your CHILDREN!" I heard shuffling

"Children? What children?" O my-

"ARE YOU DUMB! THIS AINT EVEN FUNNY ANY MORE, HOW YOU JUST GONNA DUCK OUT ON YOUR BABIES LIKE THAT? TWO POOR TWINS"

"I don't care, I merked my perfect figure for YOU! I love you and you dumped me...now you can pay for the consequences, bye" Before I could call her some bad names she locked off the phone. I squeezed the phone and had a fit of frustration. How could you reject something that popped out or your own pus-

"ERGH, he's being sick" Devontae said, he held him at arm's length. "Take it" I screwed and walked over to him

"Don't call my son it" I screwed I cleaned him up then held him in my arms as I walked up and down the front room. "I need a job" I mumbled.

"Ay my uncle-"

"Shut up man, I don't want no dodgy job" I sighed and looked down at Tarelle "I have three children to provide for now."

*Imani*

"Ay get me a drink" Shamar said

"Don't talk to me like that"

"Baby...get me a drink" I screwed him. "You still pissed at me?"

"Shamar...I don't know what has gotten into you recently you've changed. But yes I AM 'pissed' at you."

"Look Vanessa brought Craig here and then she sat down in the chair and then she kissed ME!"

"So how did your dick end up in her mouth?" I screwed, I stood up. "All you boys are the same" I said.

"So your gonna leave me? After how I stuck by you..."

"Yes you may of stuck by me and treated me right, but that was all in the past now. I guess everyone changes" He sat back in the sofa

"Ite, cool. Get out my yard init" I looked at him.

"I will be more than happy too" I got Jahmiah and all my things, I should of left him from ages ago anyway. That spark we had just hadn't been there anymore...especially since I caught him with Vanessa. What am I doing wrong why all boys want to cheat on me? I got back to my house and sighed, no point crying. I made that mistake with Kyro. My mum gave me that look of surprise when she saw me with all my things. But didn't say anything. What could she of said? Jahmiah was crying about 'where's daddy'. It's not like im refraining him from seeing Kyro but I know he's busy with the twins. I feel sorry for him, two babies is a lot man. He's doing quite well though, but he has all his attention on the twins. I bit my lip and sent him a text.