Kyro - Part 19

Kyro - Part 19

The house was silent. It was just me alone. Marcella has moved back to her yard, her dad forgave her...with his ancient china self. I was happy though because we needed space, low living with your baby mum who you're not even with... relationship wise.

"I can't Kyro...you're not mine anymore". I screwed up my face. What the fuck does she mean 'im not hers anymore' who's am I then? Last time I checked I was single! Yeah I might have to yutes on the way, but I aint with Marcella. That whole incident had just made everything between us awkward. Whenever I go see Jahmiah I can't even look at her, she can't even look at me. It hurts me because...she's the only girl I ever loved. But even so, maybe were not meant to be together. It's like everything suddenly came to me, bringing me to my senses. I really need to fix up.

"Oh yeah you have facebook" I said to myself, I got my laptop and signed on to facebook and msn. Watch how the gyaldem holla fast....boodup

Corey baby (*) says:

Hey bby x

Young Boss Kyro says:

Dead

Corey baby (*) says:

??? xx

I closed the convo and looked down my contact list; I was just about to holla at Jonathon when she popped up again.

Corey baby (*) says:

I like ur dp bbz xx

Young Boss Kyro says:

Safe

Corey baby (*) says:

So wen are you coming back down these ends? We need to link up one time  xx

I blocked her and closed the convo then holla'd at Jonathan.

Young Boss Kyro says:

What you saying?

Jay star. says:

BOSS! Not much still, heard ur a dad now. Is that you yeah? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

How the fuck did he know?

Young Boss Kyro says:

How the fuck do you know?

Jay star. says:

Bruv, gossip spreads you know. I kno a couple people in ur ends init. You've got twins on the way as well init?

I rubbed my face

Young Boss Kyro says:

Shit man people need to stay out my business.. Yeah I got twins on the way still

Jay star. says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Ever heard of a condom?

Young Boss Kyro says:

Fam don't even say shit, the first time I got caught up. The second time the chick told me she was on the pill.

Jay star. says:

Ahhh skeen skeen lol. What are your baby mums saying are the peng?

Young Boss Kyro says:

Yes very very very very peng. Actually, as fine as hell. Both of them.

Jay star. says:

So what are you saying then, are you with one of them?

Young Boss Kyro says:

One's a crazy ass bitch, and the other's cool. But I aint with either of them.

Jay star. says:

"One's a crazy ass bitch " LOOOOOOL! Skeen why don't you get with the other one then