Kyro - Part 21

Kyro - Part 21

"O my days" I said as she stepped into the kitchen. "What happened to your fucking hair?" I asked her.

"What do you mean what happened to it? I got it done at the hair dressers" She smiled.

"O my days" I repeated. I ran into the wall to see if I was dreaming. "Ouch, shit" I weren't dreaming.

"Don't you like it?" She had died it a kind of dark red colour with a few blond streaks.

"Are you fucking crazy!? Wash that shit out of your hair right now!"

"I can't its permanent dye baby"

"Perma- what? PERMANENT?" I fainted

"But you gave me money to get my hair done" She said innocently. "You didn't say you didn't want me to dye it"

"Taking me for a mock" I mumbled. She giggled and came and hugged me. I watched her as she stuffed olives into her mouth "Yeah it's those fucking olives that are fucking you up" I screwed. She shrugged.

"I've thought of some baby names" She grinned, my dad came into the house. I had to share the shock with someone else.

"Dad, o my days come here" I rushed and ushered him into the kitchen. I pointed at Marcella. "Look!" He looked from her to me.

"What?" He asked

"Dad. Look at her hair" He clocked and his eyes widened.

"What did you do to your hair?!" He gasped

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!" I shouted.

"It's my hair"

"I gave you the fucking money to get your hair done!" I said. Dad laughed "Why you laughing for?" Melanie stepped in the kitchen. "What the fuck is she doing here" I screwed. Marcella coughed awkwardly.

"Kyro don't be-"

"Shut up dad about don't be rude. I have every right to be rude! Every single woman you bring bloodclart ends up taking you away from me!" I raised my voice and cut him. Marcella stood up and held my hand.

"Calm down Kyro" She said softly.

"Nah don't tell me to fucking calm down, I fed up of this shit" I let go of her hand. "You only come here to get more clothes; you think your sly init? You might as well stop taking your shit bit by bit and move in with her fully. I don't even care anymore" I turned to Melanie "You stupid hoe, take him init, take my dad away from me as well. I've already lost my mum, my brother and now my dad init. FUCKING TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME AS WELL"

"Kyro!" Marcella gasped

"Shut the fuck up! About Kyro!" I was beyond pissed. Beyond vex. I was absolutely fuming.

"It's not like you're not going to have company anyway" Melanie said, "You've got a girlfriend and two MORE kids on the way" I looked at her, and then looked at my dad.

"Ay Dad, I will spark your chick you know" My dad pulled me away

"Calm down man Kyro" He said. I kissed my teeth I shrugged him off me

"FUCK OFF MAN! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW I FEEL AT THE MOMENT, YOU DONT CARE ANYMORE" I shouted at him.

"Don't say I don't care" He said quietly

"YOU DONT CARE, YOU PROBABLY DONT EVEN CARE THAT MUMS DEAD ANYMORE" He flinched; my words were as harsh as a slap. I didn't regret anything I said.

"That's it" He said, he ran upstairs.

"YEAH THAT'S IT YOU IMATURE PRICK! Go get your shit! Im kicking you out of your own yard!" I kissed my teeth and looked at Melanie. This damn hoe was still smirking at me. "I will box your face so hard it will drop out your arse" I said. She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.