Kyro - Part 4

Part 4

All of us were jamming on a table in the school lunch hall. Us being me, Reece, Ryan, Kareem, Devontae, Cain, Cameron, Malachai, and Andre. Ryan and Kareem were just paring each other dat's all dey do I Sweardown, just cuss eachother.

"Skeen about fuck off, your mum told me to fuck ON last night bruv" Ryan laughed, I can't even lie I laughed as well. But when he sed suttin about Kareem's mum it made me feel...uneasy. Kareem obviously felt nothing of it though.

"Your gassed after these times my mum was watching East Enders last night" we all laughed

"Did you watch it with her Kareem all cuddled up and shit on the sofa" Devontae grinned; Kareem kissed his teeth and shut up mumbling shit to himself.

"Ay you lots wanna go play football" Andre asked, we all nodded and got our shit and made our way to the football pitch. When we got der some year 9's were der.

"Im giving you 5 seconds to get off this pitch" I said ""5...4-" Dey all packed up and left before I could even say 4 properly. Da mans all laughed den we started playing. I saw Imani sitting on a bench with a book in one hand, there was another girl with her as well. She was like Indian or something.

"Ay hold up yeah" I said, dey nodded. I jogged off the pitch to where she was sitting. Giving myself prep talk as I got closer to her, she smiled once she clocked man approaching her. I sat down

"Hey Kyro" she said sweetly

"You cool Imani" I said, I smiled at her bredrin she smiled back politely and went back to her coursework or whatever.

"Yeah im alright thanks how about you" I looked at her properly since I sat down, I was blinded by her beauty again...argh.

"Yeah man's bless" she smiled and nodded

"That's nice," she looked down and started fiddling with the book on her lap "You didn't call me last night..." rah. Didn't see that coming, she actually WANTED man to call her? Dat's a good sign.

"Oh" I fidgeted "I couldn't" I said quietly, I looked at her and she looked confused. Some next weird ting happened and we were just staring into each other's eyes. We both looked away nervously she coughed and I cleared my throat.

"What do you mean you couldn't" she asked, I think trying get rid of the awkward tension.

Because I was nervous I thought to myself

"Why were you nervous?"

"Shit, did I say dat out loud" I scratched my head, she giggled cutely

"Yes Kyro you said that out loud" Damn.

"I don't know" I sighed "You make me nervous"

"Why"

"I don't know" I mumbled quietly, I looked at her and she was smiling. I heard shouting and shit then I just see Jordan and some boy beefing. "Ay hold up yeah dats my brother" I said, I got up and walked over to Jordan "Ay what's going on" I said pulling him back

"This fucking PRICK is getting rude, tink seh I won't box off his fucking mouth" he screwed,

"ABOUT PRICK SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN" the prick said

"IF YOU'RE A BIG MAN COME SAY THAT RIGHT HERE INIT, COME, AND SEE WHAT I WILL FUCKING DO TO YOUR LIFE" Jordan shouted, the prick started approaching Jordan. Jordan didn't even hold back all you saw was him swing for his face. Like everyone heard and most probably felt the connection with Jordan's fist and this breh's face.

"SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" some boy shouted, Jordan was proper fucking him up when some prick decided to jump in. So all I see is Jordan's thugs jump in, so I jumped in kicking and stamping any prick I could beat. Den all of my guys ran over and jumped in backing me, it was like fight school bruv. Teachers were getting fucked up and in the end they called the feds. They made all the BLACK boys in year 10 and 11 sit in the main hall. Feds guarding the doors and everything.