Kyro - Part 10

Part 10

I stared at her blinking hard, wanting an answer.

"Well?" I said, in an impatient tone.

"Erm..." her voice trailed off, then I suddenly clocked. I dived towards her pillow, she quickly snatched the packet of sausage rolls like seh man wanted dat shit anyway. I slipped my hand under the pillow feeling around for what she was looking at earlier when man came in. I pulled it out, it was a pregnancy test but it was blank.

"What did it say" I asked, pushing the stick towards her.

"..." I didn't hear what she said, she said it so quietly. I dashed the stick on the floor.

"Imani man, fucking speak up was it positive or negative" I asked getting shook and vex on two different levels. I was shook on level 1 coz I remembered that I didn't use a condom. And I was getting vex on level 2 coz she weren't answering me.

"It was positive" she sniffed and she put her head down; I really didn't know what to say I was shocked. Am I really going to be a dad?

"Po-po-po- pos what?!" I stuttered

""Positive Kyro, im two months gone" my mouth dropped to the floor.

"What are you going to do" I asked, picking up my jaw.

"Well im keeping it" she said, sounding slightly pissed

"Nah I didn't mean that babe, aborting it is out of the question. I mean about your family and stuff are they going to screw?" I styled that nicely...

"I don't know" she sighed, I moved closer to her. I gently took the sausage rolls out of her hand and placed them on the dresser next to her. Then just pulled her close and held her tightly. She buried her head in mans neck. "Where going to have a baby" she whispered in excitement, I felt her smile against my neck.

"I know..." I kissed her forehead gently.

...

"Erm Dad, me and Imani have something to tell you" he nodded and turned off the living room TV. A week after we finally decided to tell my dad but, for some reason Jessica was there, after man specifically said 'DAD CAN I TALK TO YOU'. Did you see Jessica's name anywhere there doe? Nah so why she was there was just as much puzzling to you as it is to I. I looked at Imani and smiled squeezing her hand in encouragingly.

"Well...erm im pregnant" she said, my dad looked at me then back to her. He did this about one thousand times. The last time with his eyes widened...

"Im sorry what-"he started, but was cut off quickly by Jessica

"YOU SLUT! YOU HOE, YOU FUCKING BITCH!" She charged towards Imani, grabbing her to the floor by her hair. "KYRO'S MINE!" She screamed. She looked absolutely mental. Her face was red, along with her eyes. Her hair was fucked. She let go off Imani who was struggling helplessly on the floor then collapsed in front of me on her knees. My dad helped Imani up, shocked at Jessica

"I love you Kyro, leave her. LEAVE HER AND BE WITH ME!" I shook my head

"Calm down Jessica okay? You need help" she jumped on man and started undoing my trousers.

"WHAT THE FUCK! DAD!" I shouted he quickly grabbed Jessica, pulling her out the front room. I did up my jeans. Shuddering at the thought of what she was planning to do to me. I heard the front door slam. Then violent banging on the door,

"KYRO" She screamed, "KYRO PLEASE, LET ME IN KYRO" She started screaming and crying, like she was in pain or something. I completely forgot about Imani. I went to her she was sitting in the corner hugging her knees rocking backwards and forwards. She looked so scared. Poor baby.