Kyro - Part 13

Part 13

*Imani*

I gulped nervously. He had now removed all of my clothes. I laid there watching him as he bit his lip and traced his finger all around my body making it shiver.

"Isn't this awkward for you Shamar?" I asked really quietly.

"What because you're pregnant with a different mans baby and I still want to make love to you?" I gulped, yet again.

"Yeah" I whispered.

"Look Imani" He sighed "Im fine with it! I care about you a lot, I want to show you. It might relax you...and baby" He smiled. I nodded and bit my lip. "Rah" he whistled. "If your body looks this good when you're pregnant, how the fuck does it look normally" I smiled shyly and blushed. He kissed my lips, my jaw line, and then my neck. Then he started going further down proceeding down my chest, he rubbed my stomach and still continued going down whilst my heart beat rapidly increased. Soon, his head was in between my thighs. I gulped as I felt his breath on the outside of my area. I then felt something warm and wet run down it. My eyes widened.

"Oh my- Shamar!" I gasped, he rubbed my belly.

"Relax" he mumbled obviously he was turned on. He went back down and started licking and sucking away, flicking his tongue delicately around. But it still made my legs shake. I heard moaning, later on I realised it was me. He dug his tongue inside me forcing me to moan his name. I was shocked because Kyro never done these things. After making me have a spas attack he came back up and started kissing me. I felt him against me.

"Im going to put it in now yeah" he whispered against my neck.

"Mmm" I just about managed to say. He pushed it in. My back arched, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started moving in and out of me, "Shamar..." I moaned, I really couldn't help it. I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Yeah baby" he said, well. Stuttered. No, slurred. It sounded something almost like an animal grunt. "Faster?" I moaned, biting down on my lip even more to stop my loud noises of pleasure.

"Y-y-"that's how far I got to saying 'yeah'. He carried on; making me...you know...a multiple amount of times. Anytime I thought he was gonna buss he didn't he just carried on, wow he had stamina. I knew he finally was about to though, because his facial features formed into a strained expression.

"Ahhh" he moaned, he started shaking "ARGHH shit" he jerked himself inside me, then pulled out and collapsed next to me. I put some clothes on, still slightly shaken. He pulled me close to him, cuddling me tight. He was exhausted, so was I. We were both calm and relaxed.

"I love you" he said, smiling. I coughed and shuffled. "Please don't tell me your still in love with that prick Imani" he said, almost reading my mind. I turned my back to him feeling hurt. "Im sorry" he whispered, coming behind me and wrapping his arms around me and stroking my belly.

"It's okay"

"Baby... im sorry" he repeated "I shouldn't of said that, I know you still have feelings for him and I accept that. At the end of the day he is the father of your baby" I sighed

"But I don't want to have feelings for him anymore Shamar he hurt me really bad, I want to move on. I want you now, I love you" I protested, he smiled.

"I love you too, over time they will go Imani. Trust" I sighed and just said 'yeah'. He closed his eyes and I watched him. I screwed up my face at him seeing if I could spot any flaws, there was nothing, absolutely nothing. I sighed and closed my eyes, I couldn't help but think. When are these feelings going to go away? Soon I just fell asleep, I know one thing's for certain. I don't regret doing that with Shamar...

* Kyro *

I looked at the time on my phone; it was 7:57 on a Saturday morning. I don't know why im up this early, im never really up at this time. I tossed and turned. But I just couldn't get back to sleep. I jolted up suddenly and ran into the bathroom, tripping myself up and stumbling. I washed my face and brushed my teeth; I scurried back into my bedroom and dragged on any clothes. I ran down the stairs almost tripping and breaking my neck in the process, but I didn't care. I had been fucking about for too long now. I left yard in such a rush I probably didn't even shut the door, I ran. I started running all the way there; I looked down at my feet to see I had odd trainers on. I didn't give a fuck. I continued running. I got there and banged on the door like some mad man. Eventually, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I heard the sound of the key go then the door swung open.

"Imani im so-"I looked up, and froze. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked with my voice raised slightly. Some next breddah in just his boxers standing at the door.

"About who the fuck am I, who the fuck are you bruv" I screwed this...this...this breh. I can't even say yute cah man looked older.

"Im Kyr-"I started but he cut man off, disgustingly.

"Kyro? So you're the little prick who got Imani pregnant then ducked out" I screwed him

"It weren't like that-"

"So what then"

"I-"

"Nah lemme guess" he needs to stop cutting me off fam "You got pissed of being committed to a chick, like most of you immature hoodrat yutes out there these days"

"No! Stop stirring you don't no shit!"

"Move from my wifey's yard man" wifey's? I didn't even say anything. I just walked off. I was too damn late. Too late. Now I can never get her back.

...

I carried on strolling, kicking any object that my feet got near.

"Too fucking late" I mumbled to myself.

"KYRO!" Someone shouted from behind me, I turned around. It was Jamal. I stopped walking and he jogged up to me.

"Yeah I've got your money man" he went through his pockets took it out, then passed it to me. I snatched it, then counted it.

"Ite good"

"Im sorry again yeah"

"Get the fuck out my face" he nodded and jogged back off again, I watched him. Stupid fag, I should shoot him in the back of his neck and watch the bullet come out his Adam's apple. I soon touched yard, just jamming doing press-ups and shit.

"Bye Kyro" my dad shouted before slamming the door and setting of for work.

"Bye" as soon as heard his car go, I ripped off all my clothes and walked around the yard naked, rags! All you people, who say you don't do, fuck off ya liars!

"Too LATE!" I shouted suddenly punching the wall. It made me so fucking angry that, that breh probably had been all up in her. All up in Imani, it's so fucking easy to regret things. I wish I could just go back to the time where it was me and her, before Andre influenced to do dat shit. I shouldn't be blaming anyone else though, it's my fault. I could have not gone there, but I did so boy. Now that pricks gonna try and take my place, in my baby's life. I kissed my teeth and knocked over the washing basket. My dad's trousers fell out, and out his pocket fell a condom. Man said I was on the floor creasing, who can he be beating? I shrugged and decided to put some clothes back on.

"Fucking prick, taking away my future" I mumbled. It's not even a matter of wanting Imani back, I need her.

Kyro - Pissed.

Shamar - Aww

Imani - Awww

Kyro's dad - Yeahhhhh wid the condom yeahhhh??? Seen.

Comment and vote people, sorry for the long wait!