Kyro - Part 27

Kyro – Part 27

A while later…

“Sex, Sex, Sex. That’s all you ever think about Kyro! Why can’t you ever think with your mind and not your dick? Your so-ahhh!” I watched her as she cleaned up the front room. All I said was her bum looked nice and she’s going on like this.

“Babe?” I said, she didn’t reply. “Baby come here man” I stood up and went and hugged her hard, she broke down into tears. “Imani? What’s wrong?” I hugged her tighter.

“I don’t know “She sniffed. I let her sit down and took over the tidying up. I just left her alone and went upstairs to chill on my bed. A lot of shit came to my mind, my brother, my mum and my children. I’m now 18, and I’m basically being forced to commit to Imani. I sat up, thinking rah I don’t actually want this… I want to live my life and be free. I’ve got my whole life in front of me, and I have to do this shit now. I frowned, and then shook my head in confusion.

“I love Imani though” I mumbled to myself. I put my hands over my ears and groaned, loud voices in my head were shouting “YOU DON’T NEED HER.” I didn’t know what to do. I called for her and she came running up. She saw me and sighed and walked over to me, pulling me close as she got near.

“Why do you look like your about to cry you pussyhole…” she whispered. I looked at her and frowned. “Joke man gosh why are you looking at me like that?” I shrugged her off me and stood up. I could hear Nevaeh and Tarelle downstairs. Jahmiah had conked out in a corner in the front room.

“So you just left them downstairs yeah?” I kissed my teeth and went back downstairs to watch them. I looked at them both. “You two are too big to be chilling at home man go work or suttin.” I kissed my teeth again and sat down.

“There only one year olds Kyro.” I heard Imani say.

“Who asked for your fucking opinion?” I said glancing at her. She was leant again the door frame, staring at me. She shrugged and came to sit on my lap.

“How comes you don’t go to see none of your boys no more?”

“There immature. Not what I’m on init. I’ve got my boys from work and that’s about it now. I still speak to Devontae, Kareem, and Ryan though.” I smiled to myself, remembering that time ages ago when Devontae walked in on his mum with her foot up her pussy. The way me and Ryan were lidge dying of laughter… good fucking times man. Coming to think of it… I was such a boss back then! I chuckled and then slipped my hand into Imani’s. “I can’t help it if I’m so horny” I whispered in her ear.

“Whatever...” I heard a big bang both me and Imani jumped I looked up to see something had fallen off the bookshelf I got up quickly as Nevaeh and Tarelle were quite scared and jumped so hard the probably shit themselves. No joke. “Ah wah di bloodclarting rarsing rarted clart?” I cussed to myself as I went to see what it was. It was just some picture album. I put it away and picked up Tarelle.

“Ahhh my son” I held him tightly.

“What about Neyah?” Imani said. I liked the way she had a nickname for her. I slyly knew Neyah was her favourite. I’m sure even over Jahmiah because she was like her daughter, they had this strong bond and it was so cute.

“And Neyah my beautiful daughter” I gave her a kiss, and then Imani. I smiled “Got my two sons, my daughter…” I looked at Imani who’s eyes looked full of hope “And my beautiful future wife” I smiled again giving her a long kiss.

“ERGHHH” out of nowhere Jahmiah’s high pitched voice was heard. “Kissy wissy missy” I laughed

“Jay get out of my business please.” I said, he just giggled.