Chapter 5: the she beast

\Raphael's POV/

"I can't believe we lost to those walking tin cans!" I burst, punching my fist into the metal wall the closest to me

"Relax, Raph" Lame-o-nardo said from his spot on the other side of the room "Mikey contacted Sky and she will be here any minute now"

I rolled my eyes "was that supposed to make me feel better? Because if it was, it didn't work!"

He ignored my complains and looked over at what our brainiac brother was up to "how's it going D?"

"Not good" Donatello admitted, as he examined the door "the only way to get to the lock is from the other side"

"Dudes, I know exactly what to do!" The orange-clad turtle exclaimed

"If it involves cats then don't bother!" I snapped

His smile turned around into a frown "do unicorn kitties count?"

I hit his head with my fist, earning a small 'owe' from the young brother "look, obviously there's nothing we can do except hope that Sky finds us" Leo pointed out

"We're doomed" I mumbled

•Skylar's POV•

According to the map, the turtles were located in the TCRI building. Who would've known that place is overrun by aliens from another dimension? Definitely not me. I parked the motorcycle around the corner and began hatching my plan to infiltrate the building.

But as luck would have it, a couple of kraang bots spotted me from afar. They pulled out their guns and started shooting at me.

'Well, since they're aware of my arrival...'

I started the engine again and ran the robots over, but I didn't stop there. I went straight for the glass door, crashing into it and earning a few cuts from the shards. The kraang already in the building readied their guns at me and after an old lady, standing out from all the male robots gave the signal, they began shooting. I grabbed a gun laying on the ground and fought back.

I somehow managed to get to the elevator, squishing some kraang-droids in the process. A whole fleet of robot aliens went chasing after me but the doors closed before they made it. I pressed on a random button, hoping for the best, preferably the turtles.

I waited patiently on the vehicle as the elevator started moving. The ride up was actually pleasant, except for the annoying elevator music. There was a ding and the doors slid open. As soon as they opened, I fled the small room and rode the bike through a long hallway, with no signs of the kraang.

I stopped when realizing there was nothing on this level except doors. Before I went back to the elevator, I got off the two wheeled vehicle and looked through the small window of a random door, hoping to get a glimpse of what could be inside.

It was an empty cellar. Something clicked in my mind, if the kraang kidnapped four huge ninja turtles where would they keep them? Somewhere they can be contained, just like these cellars! So quickly, I began searching each room in hopes of finding my friends, but to be honest with myself, it'd take more than a day for me to get through all of these!

Just as I was getting ready to give up, I heard a voice emit from a door I had skipped. I peeked through the window to see a small figure sitting in the shadows of the room. It was definitely not human, the figure was way to big, and I could see a long fluffy tail sticking out behind it.

Without overthinking things, I pressed on the button on the lock attached to the wall and the door separating us slid open. I hastily walked in and kneeled down in front of the creature, I softly placed my hand on it, feeling the fur covering it's body.