Easter special: the egg hunt

"Careful, Mikey!"

"I got it!"

A small crash was heard soon after "MIKEY!"

"Okay, that one's on me" he laughed nervously

Today was Easter, and I was desperately trying to stop Mikey from destroying all the eggs. Unfortunately, Mikey was made for destruction.

"We are only down to ten eggs, Mikey!" I scolded as he kept messing with the eggs

"Shellax dudette, there's more in the fridge" he went over to the fridge and grabbed a bowl of eggs, except those weren't eggs

"Mikey, wait...!" He pulled an egg out and dropped it like he did to the other batch of eggs

But instead of cracking and letting the liquid contents out, smoke came out and invaded the air. I coughed on the horrid smell, squinting my eyes to see through the smoke. Finally the smoke faded away and I glared at Mikey, who's face was covered in purple dust.

"Those are smoke bombs" I finished

He laughed nervously "oops, okay, that one's definitely on me"

I was about to scream my lungs out when three more turtles piled into the kitchen, observing the fine mess we made of the kitchen.

"Okay, what happened?" Raph snapped

I sighed "we were trying to make eggs for Easter but Mikey broke every egg we have except these" I raised the survivors of the terrible massacre

"Why do you wanna celebrate Easter?" Donnie asked

"Well why wouldn't I want to?" I retorted "This will be fun, just like Christmas Day"

Leo smiled "I think it's a good idea"

I smiled at Leo, finally someone agreed "I'm not taking part of this" Raph said, turning around to leave

"But I set a egg hunt for you guys" I exclaimed and he stopped

"An egg hunt? What are we? Four?" The red-clad turtle snapped

I rolled my eyes "whoever wins the egg hunt will get a prize"

"Prize?" Donnie perked up

Mikey grinned "I bet it's pizza!" The young turtle received a blow to the head by his older brother in the red mask "owe!"

"It's anything you want" I declared "but I have to warn you, it won't be easy"

Leo smirked "please, I think four highly trained ninjas can handle an egg hunt"

"If you say so" I said, trying not to laugh "I hid the eggs in the sewers and your main goal is to collect as much eggs as you can. But once all the eggs are found, you'll have to look for the golden egg"

Donnie furrowed his eye ridges "Golden egg?"

I nod confidently "yup, but settle for the plastic eggs first" I grabbed them all and pushed them out the kitchen and to the turnstiles "while you guys are off on your egg hunt, I'll try and make some progress with the eggs"

"Good luck" Donnie said with a smile

I smile back "thanks, but you'll need it most, along with these" I gave them each an Easter bag "oh and it's every man for himself"

They exchanged a glance at each other before scurrying off in their own direction. Oh boys...

•Michelangelo's POV•

This game was way too easy. The eggs were practically lying around. I had collected about 13 eggs so far, and there were more to come. I picked up another plastic egg lying in some muck.