Important news! Please read!

Okay, guys. The hiatus is coming to an end! (Not the TMNT hiatus, sorry)

I'm over with my finals and I will be posting the next part this week! So be on the lookout for it. Also, like I've mentioned before, I am doing something special for the 1K reads I got on this book.

My idea was to make a special chapter featuring one of my lucky readers! If you want to be that lucky mutant then write to me in the comments. To register, you will have to write below in the comments the reason why you became a TMNT fangirl and what are your appreciations on my book.

-E.g: Hello, I would like to be featured in your special chapter. I became a ninja turtle fan one year ago thanks to my friend who got me to watch the show for the first time.

I am in love with your work! I admire the way you capture everyone's personality on the show. I also love your writing skills. You're very descriptive and your vocabulary is very enhanced.-

So try to do something like that, it doesn't have to be long but that doesn't mean it should be three lines.

I will pick the one with the best answer and feature that lovely mutant on the special chapter. You may start giving your forms from today until next Monday which gives you one week. Hope to see you all participate.

Thank you and BOOYAKABUNGA!