Chapter 21: Green is the new red

A/N: hey guys, guess what. Come on guess!

This is the 30th published part of this book!!!

Yes Leo, it is 😈

Lol sorry, I just waisted your time for that. But anyway, sorry it took me so long to publish the next chapter. Been really busy with mock exams. So I might as well give you a heads up that I might not be online after the 8th June because that's one week before my real exams (June 15th-18th). But anyway, we're still in May so let's stick to that. So follow me to the ends of the universe my loyal mutants! 😈

~~~~

I was swallowed in pitch black darkness, not a sound could be heard. If this wasn't real, I'd have guessed I was just having another bad dream. But the cuts and bruises that lingered on my body defied this notion.

Time in here went by horrifyingly slowly, just a minute felt like a century. But what else is expected when you're locked up in a dungeon. I've lost track of how many hours I've been in here, but I can assure you it was enough time to receive a little 'playtime' with the Shredder's henchmen.

I stayed hidden in the shadows of my cage, waiting for the boys to come and rescue me. The sound of the creaking door to my cage alerted me. I looked up in hopes of my wishes coming true but a look of disappointment washed over me when I saw who it was.

"I'm guessing you're here to give me some fun again?" I spat at the tiger standing a couple feet away from me

TigerClaw didn't respond and walked towards me. He grabbed hold of me by the hem of my shirt and forced me up. I hissed at the web of pain it sent throughout my legs.

"It is time" he pulled out some chains and hooked them to the shackles wrapped around my wrists and tugged on it harshly.

I stumbled after him out the dungeon and down a few corridors until we arrived at what appeared to be the main room of the secret Lair, a throne room. The room was dark but still there was a hint of light to help you see around. The first thing I noticed about this place was the throne at the faraway end of the room. And in it sat a man, fully dressed in armor, and with the legendary Kuro Kabuto over his head. No doubt was he the Shredder.

TigerClaw grabbed me by the back of the head and shoved me downwards and I fell to my knees and hands so I was now bowing down. In the corner of my eye, I could see the mutant tiger bowing down towards the man in armor as well.

I kept my gaze down, not wanting to cause anymore trouble then I already have. The man stood up and walked over to us, every footstep sent shivers down my spine. Suddenly, they stopped. I looked up and caught the assassin with a blade from his suit aiming at the area in between my eyes.

"So, you are the one my apprentice has told me about?" He retracted his blades back in and stared down at me "I admit I am rather disappointed. You are nothing but a foolish girl unworthy of your title"