An Unnatural Love Occurrence (Jeff The Killer x Ben Drowned)

Chapter One

(Ben's P.O.V.)

   I woke up covered in sweat and looked at my alarm clock. "Seven-fifty?!" I exclaimed, knowing I was supposed to be up half an hour ago to meet Jeff. I grabbed my green hat and green uniform and looked in the mirror, "Damn I'm sexy," I say, smiling.
   "Ben what the fuck are you doing up there?" called Jeff from downstairs. I ran down the stairs, grabbing my sword on the way. "I'm right here " I say looking at him. "Alright, let's go," He said making his way to the door. "Where are you both going?" Slenderman said, facing us from the kitchen. "We're just going hunting," Jeff said as we walked out of the door.

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

As we walked through the door, I noticed Ben had his hat on backwards, "Ben..." I said, my voice trailing off. "Yes?" he replied looking at me. "Your hat is on backwards," I chuckled. 

   "Fuck," he said blushing and fixing his hat. He looks so damn cute when he's blushing. What the fuck, I thought. I've never thought of Ben that way until now. It makes me wonder. I shook the feeling off as we walked up to a big white house. "You ready?" I said pulling my knife out of my pocket.

   "Yeah!"