Sex with a killer

A/N:

This chapter contains descriptiona of sexual intercourse and if you don't like reading that kind of stuff, skip that part or wait until the next chapter. Enjoy! (:

(Delilah's P.O.V.)

I fell asleep in Jeff's strong arms and woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I grogily got up and slipped off my bra and panties. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water drip down my body. I felt something touch my leg so I turned around to see Jeff....naked. I turned around blushing.

This was the first time I had ever seen a naked man. Jeff spun me around holding me close to him. "Jeff...." I blushed, "I've never seen a naked man before...!"

"Well, I guess when you meet a killer things change." he chuckled. I turned the water off and started blow drying my hair. "You can blow me" Jeff winked. I giggled a little put on my Falling In Reverse shirt and pair of skinny jeans.

I hated going to that wretched school atleast I have Jeff to watch over me. I laced up my shoes and grabbed my white hoodie. I ran out to my car to see Jeff in the passenger seat. I drove up to the school and stared at Jeff. What is he going to do today?

"Bye, babe" he kissed me and ran into the wooded area behind the school. I got out of my car and threw my bookbag over my shoulders and walked into the building. "Hello, Whore." Koni said, "I saw you kissing that freak yesterday!" Koni is the school slut, she has slept with everyone except me. Literally. She's a bisexual slut. Beside her, everyone hates me because I'm emo. They say I'm an attention seeking emo freak. I kept walking past Koni and her bitchy "friends." They're only around her because she's a rich slut. "Hey, I'm not done with you!" Koni said pushing me into a locker.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. She smacked me, "Did I say you could speak, bitch?" she said shoving my face into a locker. She does this often but today I'm not letting her get away with it.

I felt thee blood dripping from my nose "That is it!" I said running full speed at her. She swung her fist and I dodged causing a gasp from her. Jeff had been teaching me how to fight and kill which means knowing how to be quick and Dodge. I quickly grabbed her head and swiftly brought it down on my knee. I then shoved her face into a locker causing her to let out an ear piercing scream. "ANYONE ELSE?!?!" I yelled sternly. Everyone backed up as I ran out of the school to my car.

Jeff was in the driver seat and put the key in the ignition. I got in the passenger seat and we sped off. "You looked sexy beating that chick's ass," Jeff winked, "It turns me on." When we got back to the house, I went to my room and laid on my bed.

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

I just recently killed a bunch of college frat boys so, I was drunk. I walked over to Delilah and pinned her down. She just started laughing. I kisses her and slid her top off over her head.

"J-Jeff what are you doing?" "What's wrong babe," I said seductively, "Don't you want me?"

She smiled, "Yes," she said, "But are you sure you want to have sex with me?" "Yeah, I'm sure." I sternly said. "I-I don't know what to do, I'm still a virgin." she said shakily. "I'm a virgin, too." I smiled. "Okay, I'm ready," she said, "Do you have a-" "Condom? Yeah they're downstairs." I said and walked downstairs.

(Delilah's P.O.V.)

He had went downstairs to get a condom so I took off my remaining clothes and put on Jeff's hoodie. I laid on the bed and and waited for Jeff.

Jeff walked in the room and looked at me, "Oooooh sexy!" he winked sending chills down my spine. He got on top of me and pinned me down kissing me deeply. He left butterfly kisses down my tummy then kissed back up. I moaned softly, "Jeeeeff." "You ready?" he asked taking his pants and boxers off. "Yeah." I say as he puts the condom on.

He got on top of me and slowly slid his member inside of me, "Say my name!" Jeff yelled out. "Jeeeeef" I moaned as he quickly went in and out of me. "LOUDER!" he yelled. "JeEeEeEeEeEeEeFf" I moaned. He thruster harder and faster. "Faster Jeff!" I pleaded. "No problem!" he said thrusting much faster. Even though I was a virgin, I knew no human man could ever please a girl like Jeff could. I felt my orgasm build up and I let out a long passionate moan, "JEEEEEEEEEFF!!!"

I felt myself wet all over Jeff's hard member. Jeff finished soon after me and collapsed on the bed next to me. I can't believe I lost my virginity to Jeff The Killer. "I love you, Delilah." "I love you, too, Jeff" I replied, falling asleep.

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

I woke up and Delilah wasn't there, instead there was a note saying:

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT >:)"

A/N:

Keep in mind I'm 12 XD I wonder where Delilah is..... Aaaannnnyyyywwwhhhooo, keep reading, and tell all your friends and your favourite creepypasta (unless it's Jane) to read my story! I love all of you guys reading with me and I appreciate the nice comments!