Ben's back?

Chapter Twelve

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

I studied the note carefully. The handwriting looks familiar but it wasn't Ben's. Oh no....... it's Jane's. "Bitch!" I punched a wall, leaving a large hole in it. I have to go find Slendy.

I quickly put all my clothes on and sprinted twords the forest to find him. When I found him it looked like he was talking to a couple of girls. This is all I heard and saw:

"Slenderman, why don't you have a face?" the older looking one asked.

"Chasity!?!?" the younger looking one said, "You don't just ask someone why they don't have a face!"

"No, it's quite all right," Slendy said, "I was born without a face."

"Well," the younger one said, "I'm Alexia and that's Chasity."

Slendy looked very amused at them not showing any signs of being scared, "You can go." he stated. The two girls high-fived then Chasity said, "See ya later Slendy!" as they ran off. I walked up to him. "Hello, Jeffrey." Slendy said turning twords me. "Hi. I need your help." I said sternly.

"What happened this time?" Slendy sounded vexatious. "Jane took Delilah." I spat out Jane's name. Slendy sighed, "What's she look like?" "She's about five foot two, has long blue hair, pale skin, and freckles." I responded. Slendy vanished, leaving me alone.

I wandered around for a while until I saw Zalgo and his army. They were all wearing dark red army suits but one of then stood out. At the very end with blonde hair, was Ben. I picked up a large stick and quietly walked over to Ben. I hit him on his head hard enough to make him pass out and I threw him over my shoulder. I carried him home and set him on his bed.

He slept for about two hours then Slendy walked in and picked him up. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Zalgo erased his memory so I will restore it." Slendy walked out if the room. A sense of joy spread throughout my body as I realized I'd have Ben back. I could care less about what's her face. I hope she's already dead.

A/N:

Sorry it took so long to post, I've had to deal with a lot of shit from some people. Anyway, what's gonna happen? Is Delilah going to be okay? will she come back? Btw, I'm Alexia and Chasity is my best friend, what we did in the story is our plan for if we ever meet Slenderman! Comment, vote, and tell your favourite creepypasta to read.....unless it's Jane. Bye now!!