Delilah

Chapter Eight

(Delilah's P.O.V.)

I couldn't get to sleep tonight so I guess I'll go to the park and swing. I put my blue messy hair into a ponytail and threw on some black jeans and a white tee shirt. It looked cold outside so I threw on a blue hoodie. I got my house key and went downstairs to get an apple. I grabbed an apple and went outside. The street were empty except for a few passing cars. I walked for a while in silence then put my iPod headphones in and started listening to Faint by Linkin Park. I finally got to the park and sat on a swing. My parents hated when I did this, but they're gone now. They died four months ago at the hands of Jeff The Killer, he was going to kill me too but the cops showed up. I have to admit, he was...call me crazy.... really sexy. While I was thinking I hadn't noticed someone sat on the swing next to me. He was wearing a white hoodie with the hood up so I couldn't see his face. Some of his hair was poking out so I could see his hair was burned black. His skin looked extremely pale and lifeless, an he looks very thin. I'm nit gonna lie, he was very attractive. "H-Hello?" I said. "Is that a question or a statement?" he said chuckling. I-I don't know" I laughed. "So, what are you doing out so late?" "I couldn't sleep, you?" "Same" he said, "I just couldn't.....Go to sleep." he looked at me and I saw it was him. It was Jeff The Killer. To my surprise he just sat there smiling warmly at me sending chills down my spine. "Oh. My. God!" I said, You're even sexier than before!" I realized I had said that out an looked down in embarrassment. He frowned and said, "You're not scared of me?" "Nope, I really like you"

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

Wait a minute... I recognize her "Delilah?" I questioned. "Yeah?" she said. "Why don't you hate me?" I asked. "Why should I?" she questioned. "I killed your parents and almost killed you" she pulled her sleeve up to reveal tons of cuts and scars, "I'm suicidal anyway" she said smiling. "Why, though?" I said softly. Her smile slowly faded as she said, "M-my dad molested me and my mom beat me. I was happy when you killed them because I live alone now." her smile came back bigger and warmer. She was so beautiful with her dark blue hair and perfect body figure. "Well," she said, "I'm gonna go, see ya around!" with that, she got up and walked away. I followed her to her home and krept into her room. She was asleep and, from the sight of scattered clothes on the floor, she was naked. Wait, what the fuck am I doing?!?! I love Ben. Okay, if Ben is still gone in a year I'll move on. As I was about to leave, Delilah stood up proving me correct. "What are you doing here?" she asked me "I- ummmm" I said as I jumped out of the window and ran home.

A/n:

plz keep reading, I have it all planned out what's gonna happen and Ben will come back but, he will change and Jeff will have to choose! it'll be great!