Ben Who?

Chapter Ten

(Delilah's P.O.V.)

Me and Jeff have gotten really close over the year. Just as friends, though. Apparently Ben had Ben gone almost a year, tomorrow will be a whole year since Zalgo abducted him. Me and Jeff went out to the movies and watched 'Man Of Steel', the new Superman movie, and then went out to get some ice cream. I didn't want the rest of mine so I shove it in Jeff's face, "Tag! You're it!" I yelled running into the park. I turned to face Jeff still running. He caught up to me and almost caught me until I tripped and fell on my back. Jeff on top of me, staring into my eyes.

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

I fell on top of her, staring into her beautiful green eyes. "Jeff, get off of me." she pleaded. " What if I don't wanna?" I said playfully. She started Kicking and squirming, So I pinned her down. "JEFF GET O-" She was cut off by me kissing her. She stared at me wide-eyed and reluctant kissed me back. I slowly slid my hand up her shirt tracing circles on her stomach. I stood up and helped her up. " Sorry." I winked. Her face turned bright red as we started to walk back to her house. It was already 10:00 And she has school tomorrow. "Delilah?" I said. "Yeah?" she asked wearily rubbing her eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course I will!" We walked into her house and I followed her up to her room. "You know I sleep naked, right?" "Can't you just sleep in a bra and panties?" I asked. She sighed and took her shirt and pants off, throwing them into the corner of her room. I took my hoodie off and we climbed into the bed. "I love you." I said. "I love you, too, my killer." she replied. She wrapped her legs around me and fell asleep in my arms. I held her tightly in my arms, not wanting to sleep. I stared at her all night until a loud "BEEP" sounded and she got up and started getting ready for school.