Young Love

Hey guys, please go check out the other book I'm writing. That's right, I'm making two books at once. Sue me. But check it out, it's called "An Abnormally Normal Love Story(Jeff The Killer Romance) Thank you and enjoy.

__________________________________________

Chapter Nineteen

(Jeff's P.O.V.)*three week time lapse*

Sally and Andrew have gotten really close over these last few weeks. I think it was love at first sight.

They're always together. Literally. They even made a fort in Sally's room to sleep in.

If that's not love, then I don't know what is.

Andrew walked up to me which is strange because Sally wasn't with him. "Dad," he said quietly, "Can I talk to you?" I looked at him a bit shocked. "Uh. Sure."

"Dad, how do I ask Sally to be my girlfriend?"

"Well, just get her somewhere alone and ask her."

"Are you sure, dad? You don't seem like a ladies' man."

"Just do it, son. I promise it will work."

"Fine."

Andrew went back into Sally's room. Ben walked up to me, "So, Andrew is gonna ask Sally out?" he asked kissing me. "I guess so." I said smiling. Ben walked out and I sat on the couch and started watching TV.

(Sally's P.O.V.)

There's just something about Andrew a like. He's nice, smart, and really good looking but I don't know why I like him so much. "I'm gonna go ask my dad something." he said getting up. "Okay." I replied quietly.

I like him a lot but I don't know if he likes me back. He walked back in the room and sat down. "I have a question." he said. Was he going to ask me to be his girlfriend? Was he going to ask to kiss me? I had tons of questions swarming in my head and he shot me a puzzled glance.

"Uh. Sure." I replied nervously. "Will you go hunting with me tonight?" he asked. My smile slowly faded. "S-sure." I said quietly. He smiled. "I-I'll be right back." I said. He nodded and I walked out of my room and saw Jeff sitting on the couch.

His heavy breathing told me he was asleep. "JEEEEEEFFFF!!" I yelled in his ear. He turned twords me and frowned, "What do you want Sally?" he asked sheepishly.

"D-do you think Andrew likes me?" I asked quietly. "Why don't you ask him yourself?" he asked in-between yawns. "I'm scared to." I said slowly. He sat up and studied my face. "Don't be scared to ask, Sally." he said.

I nodded and walked back into my room and I guess Andrew didn't notice me because he was looking in the mirror talking to himself. "I'm sexy and I know it!" he said and he started to dance. I fell on the floor laughing.

He turned around and frowned. His face flushed with bright red when he saw me laughing. He picked up his knife, "Let's go hunting!" he said happily.

I stood up and we linked arms as we walked out the door. "Where are you two going?" Slendy asked. "Hunting." We both said at the same time.

We walked out the door and walked into a large mirror that leads to the overrealm. We saw a big brown house and cautiously intered. We were both small enough to slide through a window. He went upstairs and I sat in the hall downstairs in-between the doors.

I started crying loudly until a girl ran out from one of the rooms. My face was covered in blood. She looked at me, "What's wrong little girl?" I immediately stopped crying and looked at her. Her face struck with horror as she realized who I am. "Play with me?" I said.

She screamed and I jumped on her face and began ripping her skin off. I ripped and peeled until she was dead and I was covered in blood. I walked into a room and saw it was empty. "Sally! Come look at this!" Andrew called from upstairs.

I ran upstairs and walked into the room he was in. "Andrew what do you wa-" I immediately froze as I saw what he was talking about.

On the wall in blood it said 'Sally, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?'

I felt my eyes start to water. "Y-yes, Andrew," I said, "I'll be your girlfriend." We quickly ran out of the house and into the woods.

We were holding hands until we got to the mirror. Right before we walked through a man grabbed me.

"Well, well, well," he said evilly, "What have we here?" I screamed. "Shh," he said, "Screaming will only make it more painful. Beat it, boy!" he said looking at Andrew.

Andrew pulled out his knife and ran at him. The man pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head, "Come any closer and I'll blow her brains out." he cackled loudly. I thought of something. I was about to call for Slendy but, the man covered my mouth.

Before I knew what was going on I was being raped. I screamed and saw that Andrew was gone. "Slendy...." I whispered before I blacked out.

I woke up in Andrew's arms. "W-what happened?" I asked. He only stared ahead and kept walking. The whole walk home was quiet. He carried me into the house and laid me on the couch.

"What happened?" Jeff asked. Andrew whispered something to him and clinched his fists tightly. Jeff walked into the kitchen and started talking to Masky, Hoodie, Nina, Slendy, and Jack.

Andrew walked over to me and sat down. "I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again." he said kissing me on the cheek. I felt my face get hot and I looked at the floor. "Who's the embarrassed one now." he laughed.

I hugged him tightly. "Andrew..." I said. "Yes, love?" he said. "Promise me you'll never leave me." I said nervously. "I promise." he said smiling.

So this is what being in love is like? Well, it feels wonderful!