All The Way

DUN DUNN DUUUNNNNNN Im back bitches

Chapter Twenty

(Ben's P.O.V.)

I can't believe someone would rape such a small child. Good thing Andrew was there. I absolutely detest her uncle Johnny for what he did, no wonder his wife left him. That sleezy bitch.

I don't understand what was

going through his mind when he did that. That bastard.

I went upstairs to me and Jeff's room and laid on the bed. I let out a sigh and began falling asleep. "SURPRISE SEX!" Jeff jumped on me, pinning me down.

"DAMMIT JEFF!" I tried to escape his grasp but I was too tired. He slowly kissed down my stomach, stopping at my pants. He slowly pulled my pants off, then my boxers. He pulled off his boxers and climbed on top of me.

"I love you." Jeff was clearly intoxicated during this, but who cares? Jeff kissed me and began to grind against me. I moaned and kissed Jeff passionately. I pulled away for air and smiled at Jeff. Jeff slowly went back down to my waist. He began striking my member, causing me to let out a few moans.

"Shhhh," Jeff whispered, "You don't want to wake the whole house, do you?" I nodded and smiled. Jeff began licking the tip of my member, teasing me. I hated it so much...

I grabbed his head and shoved it down, making him take me all in. He didn't do anything except suck hard and motioning his head up,and down. I moaned quietly as I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all. He pushed me onto the floor and positioned me on my hands and knees.

He crouched down behind me, "You ready?"

I have to admit, I'm scared to do this..... But I nodded slowly.

Jeff began slowly entering my tight asshole I yelped a little and he smiled at me, "Does it hurt?"

I shook my head no, "I've just never done this before." Jeff laughed and continued to enter me, keeping a steady pace.

He gradually sped up, AD did my breath. I moaned over and over and dug my nails into the carpet. I let out one final moan as,Jeff came inside of me.

I climbed into the bed, Jeff following begging me, and laid down. I cuddled up next to Jeff,even though we were both naked, and fell asleep.

A/N:

U happy Erin? dedicated to Monstergamer

My Kik: BEN_Drowned12