Normal

Heyyyyy I'm back! Miss me?? anywho, I'm tweaking this soo..... yeah, bye.......

Chapter Twenty-Four

(Ben's P.O.V.)
I woke up in a large white room with nothing but walls. Where am I, I thought. I shifted slightly and heard grunting from across the room. I stood and looked around, seeing none other than Jeff. He was putting together a puzzle.

"Jeff, where are we?" I asked, dazed and confused. "Why, we're in the in-between," he said cheerfully.

I thought for a moment and said, "You mean we're . . . Dead?" "Yup"

I laughed. We can't be dead, we're immortal. "But we can die. In order for us to die, though, someone has to erase us from time. And they did," Jeff said. "How do we get out of here?"

Jeff smiled and walked over to me, kissing me softly. "There's no way out. We're stuck here. Together, forever."

I smiled as I felt something inside of me. It felt warm and felt like it belonged. For the first time in who know how many years I felt . . . . . Same. I started to panic. I felt sorry for every person I've killed. All the mutilation, decapitation, and slaughtering. I started to sob into Jeff's hoodie, which wasn't covered in blood like it usually was. I looked up at his face and was shocked at what I saw. I saw a man with dark brown hair and big blue eyes blinking rapidly. "Wow Ben, you look even better human," Jeff laughed. I gasped, "H..... H..... Human?" "That's right baby, we're returning to the human world as mortals." I laughed and felt as though I was being lifted. lifted away from my cares, my worries, everything.

Everything around me went black as I lost consciousness.

I woke up in a large blue room stocked with video games of all kind. "Ben, are you up?" A man I recognized from earlier walked in, only he was wearing a white tank top and blue jeans. I smiled and embraced him into a hug. "I love you . . . . Oh, what do I call you now?" I asked the man.

"Jeffery. Jeffery Woods," he responded.  Well, now to start out my new human life with . . . . . . Jeffery. I think I'm going to like this.

A/N:

HOW DO YOU ALL LIKE THIS? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT BEN LOOKED LIKE SO BEAR WITH ME ON THIS. I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW I LOVE YOU!! GOODBYE FOR NOW! don't forget to vote, comment, and tell your favourite CreepyPasta

~LMH