Today.... Was A Good Day!

I may stop writing bc I have no inspiration :( I'm sorry.... and when I say Death, its a sub. for God. like instead of "Oh My God" it's "Oh My Death"

Chapter Sixteen

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

Me and Ben had a GREAT time last night. He's so fun when he's high. Death I'm glad he's a drug addict. He was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him, so I just watched him sleep. He looked so....peaceful.

I watched him for about two hours then his eyelids finally fluttered open. "Good morning, sleepyhead!" I say smirking. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey Jeff..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you...um.."

"Do I what?"

"Um..."

"C'mon you can ask me anything."

"Do you... have.... gag reflexes?"

"Um...haha....um...HaHa...HAHAHAHA."

"HEY! STOP LAUGHING! ANSWER IT! DO YOU?!"

"HAHA! No."

"Really? So that's how you can fit all of my penis in your mouth. I mean, I'm HUGE!"

"Ben. I doubt you could fit half of mine in your mouth."

"We'll see."

I nearly laughed myself to death during that conversation. I'm just glad Ben's back, Delilah wasn't anything like Ben. Personality-wise. I fell in love with Ben because he's a smart, sexy, killer. Like me. I still can't get over how huge he is. But, being with him is great. Delilah was always so depressed and suicidal.

Ben and I got dressed and went downstairs. Ben was wearing my hoodie because I ripped his shirt in half. He had more shirts bit he insisted on wearing MY clothes. I don't mind, though. He looked pretty sexy wearing my stuff.

I walked in the kitchen and Masky was eating chocolate cake....as usual. Ben and Jack were talking about COD games while Sally and Nina were playing with dolls in the 'Living' room. I just walked into the kitchen and got an apple. I almost took a bite then someone grabbed it from me and ate it.

Clockwork. "Haha Jeffrey, ya gotta be faster!" she said as she ran out the back door. I didn't feel like chasing her so I just got another apple. Jack and Ben had stopped talking and they started playing GTA. Ben put in the code to make everyone naked. "Dude look, that prostitute has a dick!" Jack said. Everyone, including me, started laughing.

I ate the rest of my apple and decided to go hunting.

"Ben, I need my hoodie back."

"No, Jeff. You can't have it."

"Ben, I'm serious give me my fucking hoodie."

"Nope."

"Ugh. Ben, why are you always so difficult?"

I ran up to my room and put on my substitute blue hoodie. "It's not the same, but I guess it'll do." I said aloud. I turned and walked downstairs. "Where are you going?" Ben asked. "I'm going hunting." I replied slightly annoyed because he stole my hoodie. "I'm comming!" Ben said summoning his sword.

As we walked out the door, I realized he was still wearing my hoodie.

"Ben..."

"Yeah?"

"You know you're still wearing my hoodie, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well why?"

"You tore my shirt in half last night."

"You have other shirts."

"Your point is?"

"Shut up, we're here!"

We approached a small house. It looked old and worn down, but there are voices and lights on so it's inhabited. I snuck in through the window and walked down the hall. It was a one story house so I was going to be able to easily and quickly sneak around.

I opened a door to see a girl with light brown hair. She looked like that girl.....Alexia. I jumped on her and used one of my hands to pub her down and the other to cover her mouth. We stared intently at each other then a look of fear spread across her face.

"You scream and I'll kill you."

"W-what d-do y-you w-want??"

"What's your name?"

"A-Alexis."

"Do you have a sister?"

"Yes. She died a couple.days ago, though."

"Was her name....Alexia?"

"Y-yes. H-howd you know?"

"I made her beautiful....like me."

"T-that's n-n-n-n-nice"

"I think you should be beautiful... just. like. me.

Her eyes lit up in fear as I said those words. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" she yelled in fear. "I want you to.... Go. To. Sleep." I said slowly, stabbing her with each word. She let out a blood curdling scream as she breathed her last breath. "Tell Satan Jeff sent you." I laughed, leaving her room. I made my way down the hall and went into another room. A boy was sitting in a chair playing Xbox. I quickly went over to him and said "Go. To. Sleep." while slitting his throat and stabbing him in the chest. The warm blood dripping off of my hands felt so good. I licked the blood off my knife and walked down the hall. The mother and father were dead. I guessed it was Ben and I was right.

On the wall in blood was "You shouldn't have done that ^_^" he even signed his name very small on the bottom. I felt arms wrap around me and spin me around. "Hey sexy" Clockwork said grinning at me.

"Clockwork, I'm with Ben."

"And that means we can't have a little fun?"

"It means exactly that!"

"Well, too bad."

"Danmit I hate you."

"I know."

"Let me go."

"Fine. I don't like you anyways."

Clockwork leg me go and Ben walked in. "Ya like what I did?" he asked curiously. "I love it. And you look so sexy wearing my hoodie, but you'd look better naked." I winked. He smirked and we started walking home.

When we got home, Masky, as usual, was eating chocolate cake. Nina and Jack were upstairs while Sally was out hunting with Slendy. Me and Ben went upstairs and fell asleep. Today was a good day!