Chapter 21

Chapter Twenty-One (I've never used a hyphen up here before ^3^)

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

Ben was snuggled up against me, snoring. He looked so adorable when he slept in my arms. I reached behind me and grabbed my sleeping mask. I took one last look at Ben before putting my sleeping mask on, and slowly drifting off to sleep.

*DreamLand*

I woke up in a large room with someone behind me. We were snuggled up together and it was really warm, so I figured it was BEN.
I rolled around and saw someone that I'd never expect to see, especially like this. It was Slendy and we were both naked. "Why good morning, beautiful." He began coming closer to me as to kiss me.
I quickly reached behind me looking for something...... Anything. I felt something sharp a quickly slashed twords his face. I left a, small mark, but it quick healed. "Now that's no way to treat your husband now is it, Jeffery?" Slendy  said in his deep, raspy voice.

I heard the door being kicked open and Slendy and I turned twords it. Ben stood in the doorway, covered in blood. "How could you do something like this to me?!" he slurred. "Ben, I-It's not what it looks like." I said. He pushed me aside and began yelling at Slendy to be a better husband. I felt my eyes start to water and I jumped out of the large window. I hadn't realized how high up the room was until I jumped. I began helplessly falling to my demise as.

I was almost to the ground when I felt someone catch me. I opened my eyes to see.........

*End of dream*

I woke up and it was pitch black. I began thrashing my body around frantically, "HEEEELLLLPP SOMEONE STOLE MY EEYYYYYEEESSSSS!!!!" I hit someone in the face and heard a small yelp, "What the fuck dude, take that mask off!" Ben pulled off my sleeping mask and laughed. I rolled my eyes....well, I tried to. He gave me a hug and we both got dressed. "Come on boys." an annoying voice spoke. I almost forgot Jane was living here now.

Ben and I walked out of the door and went downstairs, passing Jane on the stairs. We all gathered around the table and, as usual, Andrew was sitting next to Sally. They were becoming very fond of each other. Andrew whispered something to her and her face turned bright red. "ANDREW?!!!" she smacked him on the arm. "You know it's true!" he winked. Everyone laughed and Slendy came out and served us. "You were great last night." Ben whispered. "Oh? I don't recall we did anything." I smirked.

He playfully punched my arm and laughed. I love my Benni-Boo.

A/N:

I have been having some family problems so this is short. My kik: BEN_Drowned12