Delilah stops by.

Chapter Fourteen

(Ben's P.O.V.)

"Jeff!" I yelled, hugging him tightly. "Ben! you're back! I missed you so much." he leaned in and kissed me and without hesitation, I kissed back. "I thought I'd never see you again!" we both said in unison.

Jeff stood and helped, "C'mon!" he said as we started walking back home. We finally walked into the house. "Masky! Hoodie! Jack! Sally!" I called out. They ran out and tackled me to the ground. "I missed you guys!" I said. "We missed you, too, Ben!" they all said in unison, which is annoying.

Sally had me in a death grip so I couldn't move, "Don't EVER leave me again!" she commanded, letting me go. I went upstairs and to my room and grabbed my iPod. I sat on my bed and pressed shuffle, Blood by My Chemical Romance came on.

I pulled out my Sketchbook and started drawing those three hot girls we just killed. As I learned from Jeff, their names were Chasity, Charlie, and Alexia. Alexia had answered the door and told us to kill her. She has dark blue hair which is awesome! I drew out their facial features and then their bodies and clothes.

They were all wearing Shane Dawson shirts which looked really cool. After I finished drawing them all, I say and marveled at my work. "That's really good." said a voice from behind me. I quickly turned around to see a girl my height with blue hair, pale skills, and green eyes. She was wearing glasses which illuminated her green eyes.

She was absolutely gorgeous. "Who are you?" I asked, noticing she was staring at me. "I'm Delilah." her beautiful name matches her beautiful face. "Well, Delilah," I smirked, "I'm Ben." Her eyes lit up with excitement, "Ben? Ben Drowned?" she said with her voice full of curiosity.

"Yup," I said popping the p, "That's me!" she ran over and hugged me. "Wow! I've always wanted to meet you!" she exclaimed. "Thanks?" I said. "You're sexier than I imagined!" after she said that, my face went red like a tomato. "I would kiss you if I wasn't pregnant with my boyfriend's baby." she said.