A dream to remember

Chapter Seven

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

Ben fell asleep in about two minutes, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I grew extremely tired and fell asleep

*Dreamland*

"How are you likening the new home?" Liu asked "I-It's g-great!" I replied. "Made any new friends yet?" "Well, this kid, Ben, is really nice to me so I would assume we're friends." "That's nice!" It began getting dark so we started walking home. Liu suddenly hugged me, "Everything will be okay." he said. I love Liu but his is just really weird. Mum walked out of the house and saw us, "Boys, I was just about to call you in for dinner!" she exclaimed. "What's for supper, Mum?" Liu asked, "Pizza" mum said smiling softly. I loved it when she smiled, it made me feel so warm inside. We all walked into the house to the smell of melted cheese. I got a slice and went up to my room, sitting on my bed was a note from my cousin, Samantha. The note read:

Dearest Jeffery,

How have you been doing? I'm back in the mental institution for.... guess what! For killing Jonathan, I slit his throat and stabbed him 47 times in the chest. Did you know that when you stab an organ it makes a "pop" sound? It's very amusing to hear! I get out next year and I'll come and visit you!Ta-ta now!

Love,

Cousin Samantha

"Oh. My. God." I yelled to myself. I never thought she'd actually kill someone, especially her step-dad. He was always nice to her and the family. Liu walked in my room with tons of pizza. He really likes pizza. "What's 'amatter?" he choked out. I handed him the note, "Well," he said, "Get some sleep, bro." I laid on my bed and was asleep until the sound of screaming came from a bedroom down the hall. I walked into my mum and dad's room to see them dead and Lui turned away from me holding a knife, "They lied to me!" he said, "They said I was beautiful" he turned around to face me and I was shocked at the sight. Liu had cut a smile onto his cheeks and burned his eyelids off. I can't believe it, I was is complete shock. "Shh, calm down Jeffery. Just, Go To Sleep!" he said slitting my throat.

*End of Dream*

I woke up covered in sweat and I was shaking. That was the most frightening dream I'd ever had. Why would I dream about those terrible people. I loved Liu, of course, but he would have went to the police. "Whatever." I said aloud. Ben got up and pulled off his pajamas, putting jeans and a shirt on. I walked across the hall into my room and put some clothes on. I walked outside and sat on a swing to think. Did I actually regret killing them? No, my mom lied. But, I did regret killing Liu. I love him so much it hurts me sometimes. Something grabbed my leg and I was now upside down, "Slendy?" I said, "What are you doing out here?" he looked at me for a moment and said, "EVERY DAY I'M SLENDERING!!" while he started dancing. He dropped me onto the ground, "What the actual fuck?!" I yelled. He laughed and walked away. I stood up and walked into the house to see everyone gathered in the living room, "Finally!" Grinny said. "Okay everyone, we have a big problem" Slendy said. wait a minute..... where's Ben? "Okay, apparently Jeff isn't good at protecting Ben an..." "WHAT?!?!" I yelled, "Ben was well protected by me! Nothing would harm him with me here!" I felt tears start to build up in my eyes, "Jeff, he took him." "Who?!?!" "Zalgo." "NO! This can't be happening!" I ran up to my room and started crying until I fell asleep.