I Said Don't Look Up

Chapter Twenty-three

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

I ran downstairs to Slendy's room and pounded on the door. He opened the door slightly, "Yes, Jeffery?" he sounded vexed. "Ben is gone. He was showering and now he's gone." Slendy sighed and closed the door. I heard voices which indicated someone else was there. Slendy walked out about fifteen minutes later in his usual attire.(his black suit with a red tie)

I could've sworn I saw a girl in there with him. Oh well. Everyone split into groups and we went searching for Ben.

*Three hours later*

Still no sign of Ben. We gave up and went back home. I went upstairs to my room and laid on my bed. "Why?!" I yelled. I shoves my face into my pillow and began crying my eyes out.

I heard a small knock on the door. "G-go a-away." I cried. Sally ignored me and walked in anyway. "I-I made you this..." I turned to see what she was talking about. She was holding a small doll that looked exactly like Ben. I gently picked it up and hugged it, "T-thank you S-Sally." Sally gave me a hug and left my room.

I cuddled with the small doll with my face shoved into my pillow until I finally fell asleep.

*Dreamland*

It's really cold outside. I put my hood over my head and clutched my knife tighter. I saw a small home and crawled through a window, looking around the room. The walks were covered in gaming posters and there were video games everywhere.

It all reminded me too much of Ben. I haven't seen or heard from him in five years and this surrounding made me a tad uneasy. I saw a little boy sleeping in his bed and I jumped on him and stabbed his chest. His eyes shot open and he stared at me in....relief.... I felt a tear slip out of my eye as I noticed who I just stabbed.

"J-Jeff, why? I-I love you..." Ben died in front of me. I was filled with hatred and remorse as I realized I just killed my boyfriend. "No. No. No." I repeated, cutting my arm. I hit a vein and blood gushed everywhere. "We can finally be together forever." I lost all consciousness and died.

*End of dream*

I woke up drenched in sweat, choking and gasping for breath. I smelled horrible. I knew,everyone was asleep so I walked across the hall and turned the shower on.

After the water was good, I stripped and got in. I saw Ben's strawberry scented shampoo and decided to use some. After I washed my hair, I felt like someone was watching me, "Alright you perv, come on out." No response. I felt warm breath on the top of my head and I looked up.

I don't really remember what happened next, but now I'm with Ben.

A/N:

Short chapter! Hey guys, go check out Geektoeveryone's book please! And Charlieboo829's and also coolshades's book, and while you're at it go read Sairecooper's book. Lol Bai guys. Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, tell your favourite CreepyPasta, and read all my other books! Bai my sexy readers ;)