The Dream

Chapter Three

(Ben's P.O.V.)

    We made our way into the woods and after a while I got bored. "Hey, Jeff," I said. "What?" Jeff looked down at me. I had no clue on what I wanted to say. I thought back to the boy I killed, "There was a boy I killed and he looked oddly like me before the accident."
     "Really?" The admonishment dripped from his tone.

     "Yeah, he was short with blue eyes and blonde hair."

    Jeff's everlasting smile seemed much warmer, eliciting chills from me, he was so sexy when amazed or scared. When we got home Sally and Nina were playing with some dolls while Jack and Hoody were playing video games.
    Jack kept losing because he kept looking over toward Nina. Everyone knew they had a thing for each other. I walked up to my room and plopped down on my bed.
     I laid down and soon fell asleep.

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

    Ben went upstairs to his room and I got a soda. Sally went upstairs to her room which just left me, Jack, Nina, Hoody, and Masky. Jack and Nina began talking and flirting with each other,  which caused Hoody to go up to bed, and me to follow. Masky was in the kitchen eating cheesecake (he's kind of addicted to it).
    I went to my room and laid my head upon my pillow, staring at my ceiling. Thinking about how cute Ben is. I should ask him out, I thought. He'd probably say no anyways. Pushing the thoughts out of my mind, I slowed my breathing and soon fell asleep.

*Dreamland*

    I wake up as Liu says, "We're late for school!"
    "Huh?" I say looking into the mirror. I scream as I see my dark brown hair and big brown eyes.
    "What's wrong, hun?" my mother asked, walking into my room,
    "N... nothing mom."

*End of dream*

    I woke up drenched in sweat, "I can't believe it," I say to myself. My dream was just so vivid, I just can't believe it. I laid in bed for hours before finally going back to sleep.