pNot the same

Dedicated to @charliepoo97 and @chasitymathews

Chapter Thirteen

(Ben's P.O.V.)

I woke up and saw Slendy standing over me. What the hell happened? I asked Slendy if I could go and he nodded yes. I walked into my room and saw Jeff sleeping on my bed.

I pushed him off and yelled, "What the hell, man. You have a room!" Jeff stood up and pulled me into a tight hug, "I missed you sooo much, sexy!" he winked and leaned down to kiss me. I pushed him away, "What the actual FUCK?!?!" I yell in frustration and anger. He looked at me puzzled and punched a huge hole in my wall, "Fuck! Slendy must not have known. Fuck!" he yelled as he stormed out.

"What the fuck was all that about?" I thought to myself. He's never acted this way before but.... I think I have a crush on him. The last thing I remember was going hunting with Jeff. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in deep thought.

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

I walked into Slendy's room and I was WAY beyond pissed. "Why didn't you bring back ALL of Ben's memory?" I yelled angrily. "I tossed away some useless things they would make him weak. Like he was in love with someone. Loving makes you weak, Jeff." he said calmly. "W-why?" I stuttered. "Listen, all of his memory can be restored by something done before." Slendy said.

"Huh?" I said dumbfounded. "Example. If he was in love with someone and the other person kisses him, his memories of their love would flood back." Slendy's words came out smooth like velvet.

"Oh!" I smiled. I looked over at Slendy's clock and the time read '10:00 p.m.' I walked into Ben's room and saw he was asleep. I shook him violently yelling, "BEN!!! WAKE UP!!!" his eyes fluttered open and he sat up, "WHAT?!?!" he shouted. I chuckled, "We're going hunting!" I picked up Ben's sword and handed it to him and we walked downstairs. "BEN!!! You're back!" Sally shrieked hugging Ben. Masky Hoodie, and Jack came into the 'living' room and tackled Ben to the ground, "We missed you, Ben!" they all said in unison. "What are you guys talking about, I never left!" Ben yelled. I grabbed hid arm and pulled him outside.

"What was all that about?" Ben questioned. "Oh, nothing." I casually replied. We walked in silence until we came upon a huge mansion. It looked like a sorority. Wait...... it IS a sorority! "Do you think there will be any hott chicks?" Ben asked.

I let out a long sigh and nodded. I looked in the window and saw those two girls..... Chasity and Alexia with some other girl. They were all beautiful. Alexia looked at me and widened her eyes, "JEEEEEEFFFFFFF!!!" she yelled. She ran to open the door but that other girl stopped her. "Charlie, MOVE!" she said sternly. Charlie backed up and Alexia opened the door.

(Alexia's P.O.V.)

I opened the door and hugged Jeff, "I absolutely LOVE you Jeff, meeting you is my dying wish!" I yelled. Then my eyes turned twords Ben. I ran over to him and stole his hat and put it on, "Oh. My. GAWWD!" I screeched, "I just love both of you!" They stood still, looking at me in shock. "You can kill me now!" I said. Jeff locked eyes with me. God is he sexy! "Y-you want to d-die?" he asked. "Yeah, being killed by one of you is my dream! I'm suicidal anyway, it was bound to happen." Jeff retrieved his knife from his pocket and pounced on me, stabbing me in the stomach. I started to cough up blood, "Jeff," I said in-between coughs, "You are beautiful no matter what anyone says!" Jeff bent down and whispered "Go. To. Sleep." before slitting my throat.

(Ben's P.O.V.)

After we killed all of those sexy girls, we stood and marveled at out work. "So.." I said as I looked up at Jeff. Jeff looked as though he was in deep thought, then he pushed me into a wall. "What the fuck, Jeff?" I yelled. "I'm sorry but I love you!" he said kissing me passionately.

I suddenly remembered..... everything.

A/N:

Shitty chapter, I know. I've just been having a lot of shit go on and I'm on the verge of crying. Moving on.... what will happen to Jeff and Ben? Where's Delilah? Tell your favourite creepypasta to read, unless it's Jane, or I will find you and kill you and decapitate you and disembowel you and slaughter your body and put you in a meat grinder and eat you (: have a nice day/night. Farewell!