Meeting Andrew

I've decided to keep writing the book and I'm dedicating this chapter to my friends SHERYL and HAILEY!! Enjoy!

Chapter Eighteen

(Andrew's P.O.V.)

I walked downstairs with my dads. I'm a little bummed that I can't grow past eight. I'll never find a girl. When we got downstairs there were a bunch of people but one girl stood out. She had beautiful brown, curly hair. Her green eyes are absolutely stunning.

I walked up to her and plastered a smirk on my face. "Hi," I said, "I'm Andrew. And you are?" She looked at me then giggled. "I'm Sally," she chirped, "Wanna play?" I smiled largely, "Sure." I said.

She led me to a pink room and we sat at a table. "Are you okay with having a Tea Party." she asked. "S-sure. As long as I get to wear a tiara!" I said smiling. She handed me a small blue tiara and I put it on my head.

"So, who are you. Really?"

"I'm Andrew, Ben and Jeff's son."

"Oh."

"Yep."

"You look I lot like Jeff. Blue eyes, brown hair, adorable."

"Wait...what? Did you call me... A-adorable?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you are beautiful. Your green eyes and curly brown hair is absolutely stunning."

"T-thanks."

"I really like you, Sally."

"But we only just met."

"I feel like we have a.... connection."

Both of my dads walked in the room then and laughed "Why are you wearing a tiara?" daddy Ben asked. I frowned. "Aren't I beautiful?" I asked. Daddy Jeff's eye's widened in horror when I said that. "C-C'mon. You need to meet everyone else." Daddy Ben said.

We walked out of Sally's room and into the front room. Everyone I saw earlier was sitting down looking at me. "Okay," Daddy Jeff said, "This is our son, Andrew." A man in a blue mask said, "I'm Jack." I have to admit, he was pretty scary. "I'm Nina!" said a very pretty woman beside Jack.

"I'm ClockWork." said a weird girl with a clock for an eye. "I'm Slenderman." said a tall, skinny man in a fancy black suit. A girl with Black hair wearing a black and grey striped shirt. "Hey, what's going o- who the hell is that?" she said pointing at me.

"Our son." both my dads said at the same time. "Oh," she said, "I'm Artist." I chuckled a little at her name. She shot me a death glare and I instantly shut up. "What's your name?" she snapped. "I-I'm Andrew." I stuttered.

"Nice," she smirked, "Andrew the killer?" "Yeah." I said grinning evilly. She smiled and left. "I'm Masky." said a man wearing a white mask, which was odd because he was eating chocolate cake.

"I'm Hoodie." mumbled a man in an orange hoodie. A dog came running in and tackled me. "That's Smile." Sally said petting the dog. I laughed as Smile licked my face.

I winked at Sally and she giggled. I love my new family, and I love Sally. I know she's eight like me. I just know we were meant to be together. I know it.

A/N:

Hey guys! I've been feeling really depressed lately and didn't want to but I love you guys(wink wink) and I wanted to update. Vote, leave nice comments, and follow me if you want. if you ever want to talk to meh, inbox me or Kik Lexi_the_killer

Bye Bye my sexy readers. (wink wink)