Chapter 1

6 years later

"Aria! Are you coming?" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Give me five more minutes mom! I'll be right there!" I yelled back as I grabbed my last clothes and threw them in my suitcase.

"Your dad, Mike and mostly Aurora are waiting for you!" she yelled back and then I heard footsteps leaving. I closed my suitcase and ran downstairs, locked the door and jumped in the car. Today was the day our family was going back on a cruise, for the first time after the crash.

It's been 7 years

Exactly seven years ago me, Mike, Dad and Mom went on that fatal cruise ship. My family decided it would be a good idea to conquer our fear and go back on a cruise. We had that weird habit in our family of fighting our fears and trying to make them go away.

"Aria, you brought 5 suitcases! Again!" Dad laughed when I sat down in the car.

"You know why I need them dad" I chuckled

"Yes! Yes we do and you don't have to explain it all again" Mike laughed

"But guys seriously, I'm really afraid to go back on that cruise again" I said as I buckled my belt

"It's okay mommy! I am here now" Aurora smiled and gave me a kiss on my hand. The girl was now 6 years old, but she was a beautyqueen already. Her beautiful long hair and most important, her beautiful eyes.. I smiled at her and then my dad started to drive. I put my long, wavy, dark brown hair in a messy ponytail and dad turned on the volume of the radio. After a while suddenly 'Happiness' began to play and everyone went silent

"Dad, can you please turn that off?"I mumbled

"Aria..."

"Dad" I said and he just sighed and turned the volume of the radio down. After a few hours of driving, talking an laughing with my family and little Aurora we finally arrived at the harbour. I already saw the cruise,  and it looked just like the one we got on last time. I grabbed my sunglasses, lifted Aurora up and walked towards the boat. My dad was carrying our suitcases on a big cart, and Mike was figuring out where we had to go. When we finally found our gate we showed the security ward our tickets and passports. The ward made sure our suitcases were safe, and then a staff member showed us our rooms.

"Mr and Mrs Montgomery, you share this room" he said as we walked downstairs and walked to a door.

"Room 24, just like last time" dad smiled and then opened the door with the key he just got.

"You guys can help yourselves right?" My mom asked as she dragged her suitcase into her room.

"Yes mom, we will get there" I laughed. The staff member led us to our room.

"You and your daugther here share room 3B and you have room 2A" the same staff member said to me and Mike

Aurora and I walked to our room with our suitcases and as soon as I opened it the memories flushed through my mind. The room looked exactly the same. I sighed, put down my stuff and walked to Aurora.

"Come on little girl, let's change your clothes, they must be sweaty now" I smiled

"Yes they are mommy! I don't like my clothes being sweaty!"

"Oh, you little diva" I chuckled, got a pink little summerdress and put it over Aurora's head

"Mommy is gonna change now too" I smiled and kissed her little nose. I got a matching pink summerdress with Aurora, and walked to the bathroom to put it on. As soon as I walked in I noticed something.