.

Hey guys...

I'm alive haha

I know I have been letting you down lately. I know I haven't updated in 8292 years.

Truth is, I REALLY want to write again. I really want to have that feeling back, like wow, I've written a new chapter!

But I don't have that anymore. If I update now, it's more because I don't want to let you down and all my chapters suck. I know.

I have a rough time and on top of that, it's exam week! #let the fun begin :,(

I want to be completely honest with you. And in order to do that, I have to admit that I am thinking about stopping with wattpad. Not for ever, I really want to finish my stories, but I believe that I have to 'find' my old self back before I can give you good chapters.

I don't know when I will update again. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe in a few weeks, or maybe in a few hours.

I don't want to do this. I really don't. But I don't want to force myself to write a new chapter. It's almost summer, who knows what that may bring.

I understand if you stop reading, but if you stay untill I get back (idk how long it will take) Then I have to say I love you. With everything I have. You guys have given me courage to write, you guys have given me the time of my life on here. I recently reached 100 followers! AMAZING! I can't describe it! Don't worry, I won't dissapear, you can talk to me, I will try to update and I will read stories.

I know you hate me for this, but for now I have to say goodbye and I love you ❤️

Ps. I'm crying now😳

Pps. If you have questions, ask me

Goodbye, my followers, thank you for the incredible time, and I see you again. I promise.

Xx,

Pll003